Reviews for Constable Masen of the RCMP
Muchas gracias, me a gustado mucho hermosa historia.
(La traduccion de google no es muy buena creo me e perdido de muchas cosas) te mando un beso y que te encuentres con mucha salud.
moonwinks chapter 9 . 11/18/2020
What a delightful little story...I wish we could hear more. Is there a present-day Edward in teenaged Bella’s future. Very cute and the format was perfect.
1Mdistracted chapter 9 . 5/20/2020
Bwahahaha! Hilarious ending!
irelandk chapter 9 . 2/15/2020
litmajoronleave chapter 9 . 8/23/2019
I do love diary novels, or short fiction. The ending is funny, and the poor diary reader! If only she continued reading ... lol!
maggiejoma chapter 9 . 7/1/2019
loved this story so much
chartwilightmom chapter 9 . 5/2/2019
oh this was so sweet, loved the format, too funny on the ending, thanks for sharing!
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 3/23/2019
Delightful read. The end was terrific! I watched a couple of seasons of the series, haven't read the books. You do a great job of story telling in way appropriate for the times. I hope to ride the train across Canada in early October as start of trip down the East Coast.
alainaroullier chapter 9 . 3/21/2019
“Tallywacker”! Bwahahaha! That was fun!
alainaroullier chapter 8 . 3/21/2019
:-)
alainaroullier chapter 7 . 3/21/2019
Lovely Esme and Carlisle story. I’m glad it was summarized because I think my heart would be so heavy if I had to read that fic in detail.
alainaroullier chapter 6 . 3/21/2019
She has more traditional thoughts about men and women than she thinks she does. Lol
alainaroullier chapter 5 . 3/21/2019
Poor Bella. Nothing good ever happens when you encounter James and Victoria.
alainaroullier chapter 3 . 3/21/2019
She is too funny! What an awkward thing.
alainaroullier chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
There’s the electric current we were all waiting for! Who’s in the coffin, I wonder?