Reviews for Constable Masen of the RCMP
litmajoronleave chapter 9 . 8/23
I do love diary novels, or short fiction. The ending is funny, and the poor diary reader! If only she continued reading ... lol!
maggiejoma chapter 9 . 7/1
loved this story so much
chartwilightmom chapter 9 . 5/2
oh this was so sweet, loved the format, too funny on the ending, thanks for sharing!
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 3/23
Delightful read. The end was terrific! I watched a couple of seasons of the series, haven't read the books. You do a great job of story telling in way appropriate for the times. I hope to ride the train across Canada in early October as start of trip down the East Coast.
alainaroullier chapter 9 . 3/21
“Tallywacker”! Bwahahaha! That was fun!
alainaroullier chapter 8 . 3/21
:-)
alainaroullier chapter 7 . 3/21
Lovely Esme and Carlisle story. I’m glad it was summarized because I think my heart would be so heavy if I had to read that fic in detail.
alainaroullier chapter 6 . 3/21
She has more traditional thoughts about men and women than she thinks she does. Lol
alainaroullier chapter 5 . 3/21
Poor Bella. Nothing good ever happens when you encounter James and Victoria.
alainaroullier chapter 3 . 3/21
She is too funny! What an awkward thing.
alainaroullier chapter 2 . 3/21
There’s the electric current we were all waiting for! Who’s in the coffin, I wonder?
alainaroullier chapter 1 . 3/21
Lovely first chapter. I feel like I’m in the adventure with our young teacher!
BridieM chapter 9 . 3/20
Totally enjoyable. A slow burn. So worth it. Thank you for your brilliance and imagination
midnitereader chapter 9 . 3/17
Haha, I liked the ending! Her mother was quite the flirt to Edward. Probably because of the hormones during her change. And Bella said there were no handsome men in her hometown. I think it would have been fun to read about her telling Edward they were going to have a baby and find out more about their family life together, but alas the tale is done. Great job, really enjoyed the story.
midnitereader chapter 8 . 3/17
Oh, wow. So that explains Edward's less than friendly behavior. I'm glad he came to his senses and came to the station before she departed.