Reviews for Bullies, Interns, and Secret Things
Waarst chapter 11 . 4/3
when will you continue this? the pace is too slow for my liking, but it's still good. i can't wait to see someone smack some sense into flash head. i've never been this mad while reading fiction before. huft, just.. please update and let me know flash gets what he deserves. i dont give a damn if the next chapter seems on rush or anything.
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 3/31
Loved it. Update soon
Aurelia Grace chapter 11 . 3/31
When I started reading this story, I was like O NO ITS ANOTHER ONE OF THESE TROPEY FANFICS. Then I keep reading. And somehow, you managed to get me to like this trope. I normally don’t do compliments, but you are an extraordinarily good writer. Hope you continue this fic, and stay safe in the Coronavirus outbrakt
Rosie dragoneel chapter 11 . 3/22
This is sooooooooooo good! Please don’t tell me it’s been abandoned. I see it’s been a year and I hope it’s still being continued. I love it!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 11 . 3/14
Excellent story! Can’t wait to read the next chapter.
elyssalyn chapter 11 . 3/8
Hi there. I've really enjoyed reading and rereading your story. It's been a year since your last update and I really hope you haven't lost your muse and abandoned this good piece of writing.

Please finish this story, I really want to know how it ends specially with the cliff hanger you've left us with.
Triforce Dragons chapter 11 . 3/5
Update please!
AnjaWritesFanfiction chapter 7 . 2/29
Omfg Flash is so screwed
AuroreClove chapter 11 . 2/24
This story is so cool! I love how things happen, it's so well written! Please tell me this is not abandoned :'(
MaxN04 chapter 11 . 2/8
Please update. I was excited until I realised this was the last chapter that was posted early last year. Please update.
ChaosHearth chapter 11 . 2/4
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PLEAS UPDATE! OH MY GOD I AM ON THEE EDGE OF MY GODDAMNED SEEAATT!

AHHHHHHH
Vanilla chapter 11 . 1/12
Hi! I love this story! It’s really good. A lot of stories don’t have it as long as this. I love your flow and the plot is really cool. Please continue at your earliest convenience! Thank you.
Potatoes Are Awesome chapter 11 . 12/25/2019
Holy guacamole on a gluestick! This story is soooo good... Can't wait for the next chapter!
Redfoxshadow chapter 11 . 12/15/2019
Oh my goodness, I love this fic. Great writing and story telling! I'm excited for the next chapter.
Infin8 chapter 5 . 12/7/2019
"And would this red-head happen to be able to take down a small fleet on her own?"

I read this and was like, Pepper or Natasha, cuz both are capable of doing this.

This is an awesome story!