Reviews for Last Straw
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Fantastic! Absolutely stunning! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
this is magnificent! i could just read this over and over again!
Abene chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I absolutely loved this. Thankyou for writing this. I got a little choked up reading the love scene
wolflover98 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Luv this story pleas cn I hav the original pleas
wolflover98 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Luv this story pleas cn I hav the original pleas
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I hate it when they fight but love it when they make up! Thanks for a great read!
Calary chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
oh dear this is really fantastic!

can you share me the nc-17 version?

i can't wait to see it!
Aliens ate my brains chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I absolutly LOVE this story! It is soo perfect the way you made their personalities! I beileve that this is exactly what would happen between them! Everything is just perfect! I would really really really love to read your original story if you don't mind? I can't imagine it being better than this one! Cause like I said, this one is just perfect!
Emwiee chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So good!
Marie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I absolutely adore this story! You don't see Holmes as the "dominate" one in the slash form of Holmes and Watson's relationship and it drove me crazy. I would love to read the original version.
Lil chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
ooh! So good! And so perfectly in character! I can absolutely see Holmes being that harsh just so he wouldn't have to feel pain.

I would love to read the original...could you send it to me at:

notforrental .uk

Thanks for the lovely story, and in advance for the racier version!
EggyMiNa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
After watching the movie, it was quite clear what pairing was so blatant in the eyes of a fangirl. xD

I really like Holmes being on TOP, just because he seems to know what he's doing even though he, in the book, might be completely clueless. And Watson is his wife, period.

Ohh I liked the story :D The plot is good and they way you wrote flowed completely. This version's great, but I'm wondering why you didn't post the original? o.O I wouldn't mind reading it :D can you please send it if you have the time?

Thank you for writing this story.
sorcerergirl90 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Love theoneshot, would love to see it as a story. almost no one has a really good holmes/watson slash story that actually get finished
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Don't suppose you'd send me the orginal (racier) version? Please?

.uk
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I love this story so much, every time I have nothing to read and am in the mood for a good romance I bring this up. This story shows good things, amazing things really, come in small packages. Wonderful job, it's beautiful.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »