Reviews for Daughter of the Twilight
Dee69 chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
Please update I had read this story a while back and thought it would have been updated. This is a nice story. Don't get discourage because of the lack of reviews
cookie-crazy chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
It's really good. More Haldir. More updates. Or you will lose your readers.
Olath chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
NICE story! U make Haldir look even hotter babe! Would u do me a favor(if u don't mind) send me an e-mail when u decided 2 add a new chapter here pliz...I would b thankfull if u do that! Keep the good work on okay! C-ya!
utsuri chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
you should update again. like tomorrow. or soon. its good. i want to read more. like right now. how come u haven't finished it yet? and the whole thing with haldir and terendul is... well interesting. she should go with haldir. hes better even if he is an elf. and why can't she like sorta become an elf, or at least live forever, like the istari? yeah, yeah i know, too mary-sueish. 2 bad. i like 'em 4 the most part. some r just stupid, but most r good. i think mines turin to b a mary sue.
utsuri chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
purty kewl soph. me like. tindomerel is kewl. me like her. i like how you've made her so human. and a lot like u in some ways... but we've gotta write bout what we know.
utsuri chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
hola sophia! purty good. i like. the elvish added in is kewl 2. and thx for the translation! btw, r u ever gonna send me that elvish thingymajig u were gonna send but then u got grounded? no wait, it was dwarvish. anyway, can u send me an elvish/dwarvish link or somethin so i can use it 4 my story? plz? :) *puppy face* thx! good story! i like tindomerel and her name is purty 2.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Sorry to break this to you, but she's kinda Mary Sue-ish. First of all, her eye color: typical Mary Sue color. Unless it's an important part of the plot, don't bother with the eye color, and don't spend an entire paragraph just describing how she looks, what she wore, etc. It suggest that her looks are more important to you than they should be. Her beauty turned the heads of male elves? And female elves gave her dirty looks? I know you want her to be beautiful, but you have to accept the facts that Tolkien made elves more beautiful than any mortal women. She can be beautiful, yes, but she would not have turned elven heads, considering how many competition she has.
If you still want her to turn elven heads, it better be for a different reason than her beauty. Perhaps they've never seen a female human before? One author (Forgot her name, but she wrote "Border Crossers") had the brilliant idea that elves are so bored with everyone having perfect looks that they actually find an imperfect human more interesting.
Second, her attitude. Most Mary Sues have that disrespectful attitude towards authority. Yes, she's annoyed with the sympathies, I can understand that, I guess (though most people would have said 'thank you' instead of getting angry, but it's your character *shrugs*). But to snap after only, what, the third sympathetic look she's received throughout her *entire* stay there? It doesn't make sense. It would have made more sense if everyone had been giving her sympathetic comments and stares all day long, but they hadn't. She just got there. Unless she's one of those types who are easily offended (which isn't very attractive in my POV), she should have had enough sense not to snap at Galadriel. You mentioned she likened them to a king and a queen. Think about it, how many people would dare to snap at a queen or king? They'd have their heads chopped off! She should have been more afraid of them, since she didn't know what they'll do to her if she says the wrong thing.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
More please!
cookie-crazy chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
*coughcoughcoughcough hackhackhack* When did you last update. Coz I swear that it was ages ago. *evil glare* Update please. it's good. Actually, anything with Haldir is good. *glare again* Please?
Vanya Edhel chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
wow, angsty.I just hope this is nothing like 'A secret Untold' I dunno who wrote that, but it was INCREDIBLY frustrating. anyways, bell about to ring. Namarie!

Vanya Edhel
Tainted Elf chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Decisions decisions, who will she choose? WHY HALDIR OF COURSE! Lol, great chappie. I hope she finds that tailor soon, dresses suck! anyway, kudos.

Tainted Elf
Wandering Prophet chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Heh. That was cute. I don't have much to say about it though, sorry. Maybe I will next time. Nice job.
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
I hope that Tindomerel will eventually tell Terendul that she might be in love with Haldir after owes him that ,that is if he comes back alive from their hunt of the Orcs.I would like to read more ,I'm also hoping she's not going to turn into a Mary-Sue.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This looks promising.
Vanya Edhel chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Mae Govannen

heh, I was going to ask what Terendul meant, but, now I know! heh, heh...anyway, this stroy is good enough. interesting concept... and I like how you put Sindarin in the story as well. well, It was a bit bland...but that's not important, most first chapters are bland...also, you seem just like me as far as updating goes..."oh, on't worry, i'll update really soon! possibly within the week!...*4 months later*...I should probably update that story..." heh...did you fall off the face of Arda like me? oh well, update soon (if you even plan on updating at all)

namarie,