Reviews for Addicted to you
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 19 . 12/13/2006
Please don't take too long to update next time! I don't think you've updated since January of this year and now it's December! I really, really, really want to read more of this story; so please update fast!
Ichia chapter 18 . 1/21/2006
oh my gowd

what happened to zechs? ;_;!

please! update TT-TT
TarotCard87 chapter 18 . 1/21/2006
~blinks~ You know it took this second time reading the chapter before the scene where Trowa tackled Zechs and they kissed and that actually clicked in. You had to have borrowed that from Tamora Pierce, Realms of the Gods. ~blinks, then squeals and goes back to reading more fanfics~
Ichia chapter 17 . 12/17/2005
OMG I LOVED IT!

more Michael xD hahahhaa

please update, yey! cheers!
elisa chapter 17 . 12/16/2005
So kawaii! This fic is really interesting! Please continue!
lilotaku69 chapter 16 . 11/22/2005
i really like your story. i havent read many fan fics lately but this is one of the few that i am actually taking time to read
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 16 . 11/9/2005
You've finally updated! I love this story so much; and seriously, your story is like an exclusive because you update so rarely, can you at least attempt to update sooner? Other than that, I hope Trowa kicks Micheal's ass, because I have a feeling that Mike's an evil character! Till than, I'll be watching this story like a hawk; keep going and don't you dare quit on it!
redrose2310 chapter 16 . 11/9/2005
more please
Shakera chapter 15 . 9/26/2005
Wow, that was really great you really made the characters come alive. And built up the suspense to where I'm on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 15 . 8/22/2005
You know, you take too long to update this story! I love it so much, I can't believe I never put it on my favorites list and I've been reading this since he post of chapter 1! This story is wonderful and like I said before, it just takes too long to update! Please update this story sooner; I myself can't believe that I was unaware of this update for nearly a month. Please, I'm begging of you, please update sooner!
kuro no baka chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
FINALLY YOU UPDATED! Woohoo! But the chapter was alittle...unexpected to say the least but KEEP and i'll say it again...KEEP on updating.
Ichia chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
no! OMG

I love the story! please! please! please update! ;_;

And don't make us suffer! TT_TT
solar-baeby chapter 15 . 7/25/2005
Great chapter. I love it! Poor Tro. I hope he figures out that Micheal is a jerk soon. Adios.
solar-baeby chapter 14 . 7/23/2005
Hey. Great story. I love it! I know chances aren't good, but can you please please please update? I really like this story and would love to read more. GW plushies for you if do. Adios.
SeekJustice chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
OMG! I can't believe that Quatre would do that to Trowa! *Sniffles* I really can't...And a Zechs/Trowa relationship is so cute! Hehe! I can see them getting all dressed up for a snobbish party! Betcha it was hosted by Princess Pink herself...

Neeways, where's chapter 15? Griffindor House points if you update real soon!

XD!