Reviews for A Hero in Bloom
emmiekins20 chapter 4 . 7/9/2021
I need a full FanFiction of this with Jason beating the shit out of sasuke and telling Kakashi she’s his girl and not his student and she never was and to back the fuck off
Papilionem chapter 7 . 4/8/2021
Hay ... Necesito una segunda parte de esto ;-;
Es urgente, mi corazón ya no aguanta xd
Muchas gracias por publicar :')
pinkmilktea chapter 20 . 12/11/2020
thanks for writing all these drabbles, I’ve been really enjoying Sakura-centric stories of her in either the MCU or DC, sadly there aren’t enough tho! I hope to see more from you soon if possibly, and hope you’re doing well!
Sakura Stark chapter 2 . 10/27/2020
Waahh! ClarkxSakura! Love the pairing, nicely done, author-chan. Anyways, I know you're probably not updating this fic, but can you please, pretty please, with cherries and strawberries and blueberries and chocolates and sprinkles and caramels on top, make another SakuraxPeter story? I love your Flirt chapter and I really hope you can make one. Thanks for the chap!
Sakura Stark chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Ohh yeah! AvengersxSakura fic! Loving this already
Torikki Jinx chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
god i love this start up; the pace you wrote for the story is great; i love it its amazing!

thanks for writing this and publishing it; I've been craving for crossovers with sakura
AureliaGemini03 chapter 20 . 5/22/2020
Nooooooooooo... Whyyyyyyyyyy!?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2020
Sad...
Minnerva chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
Voy a llorar :"v
Me gustó mucho este capítulo, ¡sigue así!
nekomichi chapter 20 . 11/30/2019
Wow, that was a good read. I loved the different snippets of their lives together and it was heartbreaking to read the moment they had to part. I hope there’s going to be a next part for this, where Sakura and Steve reunite! Thank you for sharing!
kmeow chapter 20 . 11/30/2019
yes! thank heavens its 2 part!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2019
They couldn't have their dance, excuse me while I cry:( I loved this it was sad but still loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2019
So sad... I want them to live their love.
Minnerva chapter 19 . 11/26/2019
me gusta como va la historia, pero yo espero la continuación de LokiSakura, es decir, me gustaría que apareciera Sasuke, no sé por qué (le tengo un poco de cólera por lo que le hizo a Itachi), pero quiero que aparezca.
Y para ClarkSakura, no sé que podrías agregarle para que estén juntos sinceramente, lo siento si no soy muy útil.
Pero como dije, ME ENCANTA ESTE FIC :3