Reviews for Merry and Bright
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
that was a great and wholly satisfying story. it was wonderfully long too; it took about 2 hours to read. it was sweet and pretty insightful. thanks for writing!
Grav chapter 1 . 3/23/2007

This is so awesome. I am really running out of ways to say this, but it remains the truth. You've nailed everything, from British Christmasisms to Dumbledore to Sirius to Snape to EVERYTHING ELSE.

Well done.
GoodnessKnows chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Again, I love the story. It's a great companion piece.

- Muggle At Heart
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Now THIS was a great way for any reader to spend her time, lol. What a LOVELY tale. I love how the two are so innocent in that they just want to be able to be near each other. It's so sweet. I hope you never stop writing about these two (although I know that's asking a lot! lol). They're perfect together and deserve the love they share.

And the secret chocolate stash was lovely. I'm sure we all wish we had one... I shall read the rest of your "Interwoven" tales as soon as I can. They are all so well-written and well-paced. I can perfectly see the characters and hear their shifting voices throughout each paragraph. You give just enough information to paint the scene then let the reader's imagination fill in the rest. Incredible skill, my friend. Keep writing!
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
wonderful story!
Leslie Lady of Light chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
beautiful, completely beautiful. your writing style is very...stylish ! and makes a nice read. I loved this...the chocolate: "trust me, it's there," and the "huh?" very sweet

You mentioned how there was little romance in interwoven but it was still cute enough to make me 'aw'!
cutemara chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
i love your stories...will you be writing more?
Britta Laveshe chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Tell you're husband hello and that he is married to an excellent writer.
bridgitS1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Yay! Abby and Sirius are back. This story as usual was wonderful! I love the way their still a bit unsure about each other yet they become closer with every meeting, which are so few and far between. I understand why you want to wait for book 5 before writing more so hopefully we'll see more of them after June 21st!
Incurable Romantic chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I love your writing. This story is wonderful. It really deepened the characters and their relationship. Keep it up, I'm expecting more soon. :-)
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
As always, you've managed to do a spectacular job. I love the Sirius you've created, and his relationship with Abby is one of my favorites by far...actually, I think it may simply be my favorite. I've been waiting for something more about this couple for quite some time now, and will definatly be waiting for more.