Reviews for A Chibi Wish
Toxiclilly chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I think your story has great potential, and I look forward to the chapters to come!
Will there be any fluffy moments between Yugi and Yami? :3 Like, somebody needs to put Yami on they're shoulders just to make him grumpy haha!
yamikage chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
OK this is funny.
This is good keep this up pleas.
BakurasGirl123 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I love the story and u should totally do a sequel with bakura as a chibi.
Deadly8rose123 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Me: I WANNA SEE BAKURA AS A CHILD! I bet he would look adorable X3
Lobelia: Same here...It would be so funny to see a chibi him and just imagine him as one seeing how he is a thief, I wounder if anyone would mind if he stole things as a child...
Sis: I can just see Ryou dressing him up in cute clothes XD
All: PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!Also, please update X3
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Popcorn? Than I'll bring some soda!
ShadowMaster7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
AW I LOVE IT ITS SO FLIPPING CUTE! :D :D :D
Yami: Tch lucky I like you Master
hehe more! :D
thunder angel13 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
It's awesome only word to derscribe it please write more
KingAtem chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
i can't wait till the next chapter. you keep leaving me in suspense quit doing that!
Anna chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
This is funny, yugi's like, the babysitter or something. You dont have very much of joey or tea in it though, so maybe you could have more group dialogue in coming chapters. Oh, and im not sure if your still sick, but i hope you get better soon, this is a really cute story!
Audrey chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
This is so cute! Keep up the good work, I love it!
Njaffels chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
I totally agree that a sequel with chibi Bakura sounds good. I would also like to see what it would be like for someone to lose too a 3 year old. That would be humiliating. Update soon.
anime-4EVER44 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
update soon
delondra chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
please make a sequel it was getting good!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
“Yugi, get my chair. The King of Games may be a chibi, but he’s still the King of Games!”

LMAO! OMG "get my chair" OMFG...OMFG! *dies laughing* SO FUDGIN CUTE! CUTE CUTE CUTE! KAWAII! OMG SO CUTE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE! THIS STORY TO PIXEL-BITS! YEAH!
gamer260 chapter 5 . 9/11/2007