Reviews for Guilt
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
This is excellent! So brilliant and wonderful I love ever tidus/lulu fanfiction and there aren't many. In know these are old but I'm a diehard ffx fan. Please continue these and bring lulu and tidus back together!
Jay-Edge chapter 10 . 11/15/2005
mhmm Excelent just Excelent. I was totaly hooked when the first time I read the story. This really draws in a load of people and even I which I have an extreame taste for things like these have accepted the fact that I cant get enough of it. You Need to make a update soon enough since all these readers are just leaning on their desks to see what happins. I for one, mark this an excelent piece of work to the max. I shall standby and await the new birth of chapters to this exciting story that even the readers will express as the characters continue their journey into the power of drama to the max.

~Jay-Edge~
Fyreyes chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
Great story! Hope to see Tidus and lulu together soon! ;)
Cobra-100 chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
did you leave this story for dead?
closetfreak86 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
omg omg i really really liked this story. i think that all the characters r depicted perfectly. i first read this story a few months ago and it got stuck in my head, but i forgot to add it to my favorites and i juss read through 400 summaries juss to find it again!(i put the word tidus in search) talk about being a fan... please please please finish the story!
dragoonknight1 chapter 10 . 11/7/2004
I belive the lemon was good but I tought this was a Tidus/Lulu story and the mysterious guadion is Tidus since only he would be this upseat about it
mhg02139 chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
Cool I liked your story
Selina The author chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
I am SO sorry guys! I am seriously going to finish this story eventually PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be patient with me. I have writers block TO THE MAX! I 'PROMISE' i will finish this story!

Big Hugs to you all!

_

SELINA
archangle3000 chapter 10 . 6/29/2004
nice story! lets hope the mysterious guardian isn't Tidus or shes BUSTED! update soon
Im Cazy chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
this is good if i was rateing this on a scale from 1 to 10 i would give it a 9
LadyLyaLyna chapter 10 . 5/23/2004
I think that the mysterious guardian that caught them was either Wakka or Kimahri... That all I'm gonna talk about... Good Lemon though... well bye!
LadyLyaLyna
Big-Purple-Lizard chapter 10 . 4/18/2004
I know u havent written on this story for aages, but I just read it and really want to know what heppens? Hopfully you still get review alerts (hopefully you still exist?) and finish this story, although I doubt it coz your last update was like, last year sometime! Great Lemon btw!
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
first off:
omg this is a great story! keep writing on it-even if it has been awhile since you did anything to it.
i love what's here and i like your writing style and i would love to see more of both continue.
second: the mysterious guardian in chapter ten should be wakka or rikku i think. definately not in any way shape or form tidus tho.
hope to see more of this soon-its good stuff. and if you had to move it to let me know, cause i'd love to finish it.
Gothic Yokai chapter 10 . 1/31/2004
OMG THIS STORY KICKS ASS and you're killing me! who's the guardian who saw it? it was kimahri wasn't it?
Hawk chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Lulu/Tidus stories make my head hurt!