Reviews for Any Means Necessary
Guest chapter 56 . 6/3/2020
Love this
TheUnhingedAuthor chapter 10 . 5/4/2020
Is...is the main character a psychopath?
BetaSpectre chapter 56 . 4/24/2020
That was a god story. Kind of anticlimactic to review the last chapter like that but it's true, that was a good story. You succeeded in your original goal.
BetaSpectre chapter 45 . 4/23/2020
So he psychologically tortured the already distressed woman until she agreed to do whatever he wanted. And worse it wasn't even necessary if he wanted something from her. He could have easily asked her to work for him and talk to the Teacher in exchange for her freedom, but he wanted absolute control of her so much that he psychologically tortured her and didn't even give her a choice.
BetaSpectre chapter 31 . 4/23/2020
Why doesn't the MC just rip out someone's brain and study their shards? If he's going to lie and manipulate his closest friends then might as well go fate magus all the way.
BetaSpectre chapter 28 . 4/23/2020
Why the fuck do you choose to have your MC manipulate people when the simple truth would suffice. It's evil, and worse, stupid.

They would eventually find out. And even if they don't, for people to truly, genuinely connect, it must must be based on the truth. It's the only true constant.

And people naturally suck at keeping secrets.
BetaSpectre chapter 23 . 4/23/2020
Shit, exactly what the fuck is going on with all the random computer generated password shit and hashtag algorithms that you can calculate mentally. Barely understood any of that. And is your MC going to have to kill Coil? I can't think of a way to let him live without him becoming a threat. And I doubt the MC trusts him enough to work with him. He's just too competent. Even if you checkmate him he might still pull a win out of his ass if you give him enough time
BetaSpectre chapter 21 . 4/23/2020
Mmhhh
BetaSpectre chapter 15 . 4/23/2020
3D inter-fucking-dimensionall chess
BetaSpectre chapter 12 . 4/23/2020
Damm that was impressive. It was like watching people play 3D interdimensionall chess using real people as pieces, and the world itself as their board.

Huh, that is exactly what I was reading. Even more impressive.
BetaSpectre chapter 7 . 4/23/2020
My friend, I now to your manipulative wit
BetaSpectre chapter 5 . 4/23/2020
Awesome story. Can't find anything wrong with it and it's complete so there won't be many reviews or any suggestions. Still, I wish it had more reviews to reflect it's awesomeness.
Empyrean Asura chapter 39 . 4/22/2020
That last part... I dunno why but its both funny as fuck and kind of annoying.
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »