Reviews for Any Means Necessary
Empyrean Asura chapter 39 . 4/22/2020
That last part... I dunno why but its both funny as fuck and kind of annoying.
Empyrean Asura chapter 28 . 4/22/2020
I really don't know if he is just that twisted or a semblance of humanity and compassion dwells within him, I normally don't like stories like this but damn this is just so fucking interesting.
SlyMonster chapter 56 . 4/20/2020
This story is awesome. Thanks man.
SlyMonster chapter 55 . 4/20/2020
Amazing chapter :)
jon reeve chapter 56 . 3/29/2020
/Well, that was pretty fun.

Thanks for writing.
jon reeve chapter 52 . 3/29/2020
/Amelia is best woobie. Maybe Taylor can compete, but I'm not so sure. Most of this story has actually been character development. Not a complaint, just an observation.
jon reeve chapter 39 . 3/29/2020
/*sniff* Ah, the fresh smell of propaganda in the antes merideum.
jon reeve chapter 35 . 3/29/2020
/Wow, this is one of the only fics that I have read that handles Vicky's mastering effect even halfway correctly.

/Brava. Brava.
jon reeve chapter 28 . 3/29/2020
/That was horribly manipulative, but gah, Amelia's so cute!
jon reeve chapter 9 . 3/28/2020
/But Piggot is nice. She's actually pretty reasonable on most topics in canon. I think she's fairly likeable to someone like Skitter.

/I recall thinking that if Piggot had got to Skitter before Tt, the story would have gone a lot differently. That's also my personal fanon with Grue.

/ I read a fic where Coil specifically maneuvered him to be told that the PRT coupdn't help him with taking care of his little sister, and it makes too much sense to me.
Finder18 chapter 56 . 2/28/2020
Great story, got caught up in it. I can't wait to read the continuation.
Hope you continue writing, thank you.
Quelthias chapter 56 . 2/9/2020
What a fanfic!

The phrase, "live long enough to see yourself become a villain" comes to mind.

I would have liked to see how the main character will respond to the endbringers and eventually Scion but that can wait. Well done and thanks for the religious Paige idea. That one completely threw me.
Sleepmat10 chapter 50 . 12/30/2019
(Sorry about the spelling and grammar error, I'm rushing this.)
Thanks for answering and the reply to your answer, sorry for answering late, so anyways while shards and how they work is always the confusing aspect of worm; it's so confusing and complicated that when doing a crossover over even wondering about how shards interact with otherworldly abilities and skills can even make fic stories hard to make sense.

All in all stepping away from that and into magecraft and how it works if by in lore wise translation, it's the ability to do anything science can or can be achieved by science in a abnormal way or fashion; but considering its explanation of what categories as "what can be achieved through science", can be something like cursing someone with gandr, making bounded fields capable of keeping people out, memory forgetting and ignoring places and such.
Though this is just my opinions and thoughts on the whole idea and topics, throughout this series.
(Accidentally didnt send this review in this chapter sorry)
Silber D. Wolf chapter 56 . 12/23/2019
Great
Sleepmat10 chapter 56 . 12/20/2019
I love this story and I know its past this point but just point out some things I'm a bit on the iffy parts about but I wish you would try to conclude or explain what's going on in the worm world now, how this will end, and conclude also why dodmt they bomb cauldron they're existence is completely unnecessary now if you can please explain.

Though about this series I'm still a bit annoyed about coils power predicting and remembering mc tell him his powers and abilities and though I know magecraft is science done in a unnatural way it's still does pretty crazy impossible stuff that parahumans and worm powers cant do, also the complex magecraft is the powerful it is,(then again it could be that reason), also contessa's power can only do calculative prediction movement not post cognition or true future sight of any kind just achieving only what's possible currently to the user.

Another issue with contessa is that loophole that is used by her, if she can do that why hasn't she beat the endbringers yet because the way I see it if she can do it to eidolon by saying "what would someone like eidolon do and stuff", and while vague as heck i can see it working because she knows what eidolon can do and also cause he works with her; and I guess a bit of scion too I guess.
I too just use fanfics, fandom, and never read the story because never had time but what I can observe is just that. Honestly though, i feel like worm has been changing many times because of the fandom So much that we just accept it as facts most of the times; though path to victory has been overhyped up too many times as an extremely absolute power so much I think people actually believe it. I'll be honest the power interaction of worm when in crossovers is left to be desired, but by itself is somewhat alright but still a bit off.
Other than that continuing with contessa the differences with mc and every other character in worm is MC's knowledge which is broad and so questionable that I know it can cause errors with path to victory because of impossible knowledge and information that clearly cant be pseudo explained all that well also because she doesn't have much information on him to get a good enough model idea of him, is what I think should be like. I dont know if she can make tinkertech with her power or such unless properly explained I think, i dont exactly know.

Though all in all, it's a great story and the transition to familiar of zero/zero no tsukaima, i don't know about it being quest, though I think maybe you should also look a bit into a worlds powers, abilities, and capabilities a little bit first so it can work a bit more with how it is done and interacts with other world abilities.

Is it possible for you to explain what worlds you plan for mc to go? So far great story can wait for more.
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »