Reviews for Any Means Necessary
Spacetojump chapter 54 . 12/9/2019
pshh. Didn't expect such an epic battle. "Jack Slash, face my patriot missile into ur face!"
FerunaLutelou chapter 54 . 12/9/2019
What an anticlimactic end to Jack Slash lol
Exactly what he deserves. Not a battle, not a standoff, but an assassination.
Guest01 chapter 52 . 12/9/2019
I think their powers should stop working outside the Earth.
Panzerschliffe Hohenzollern chapter 54 . 12/9/2019
Surprise orbital strike!
itsMARWIE chapter 54 . 12/9/2019
Hah!
Myopik chapter 54 . 12/9/2019
Every time I see this story update, I get excited that it's finally time for a new world then... cliff! Not just yet!

Everything's taken care of, all these interludes could be condensed and covered immediately before his return to the Wormverse. Ugh, one more left? A few?
goddragonking chapter 54 . 12/9/2019
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
redHussar chapter 54 . 12/9/2019
Lol :) Their scheming gone, just like that. One shot. In reality 14 years is better number - the MC will bring more power from other realities.
Templarsith chapter 53 . 12/8/2019
Yes that is one way to figure out a method to capture your targets without them knowing.
DG2 chapter 2 . 12/4/2019
... of course he just had to pretend to know everything.
jdboss1 chapter 53 . 12/4/2019
Good you did not kill Tattletale's
PasiveNox chapter 53 . 12/4/2019
Noce noce
VictoriousSvadilfari chapter 53 . 12/3/2019
So, was the real timeline one where they did nothing during that meeting?

I don't think Coil can't really be considered a precog. His ability work based on precognition but he isn't a precog.
He can 'choose' between futures (or see a bad one parallel to his own) but once he does it he can only act upon the knowledge obtained from the 'discarded' timeline after the those futures already passed.
A real precog can see and act upon a possible future before it happen.

Still, he is deadly useful.
superpierce chapter 53 . 12/3/2019
So is Calvert still under Canary's control?
goddragonking chapter 53 . 12/3/2019