Reviews for Any Means Necessary
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Garbage dude
suzga chapter 6 . 9/12/2018
Aaahhhhh! I can't wait for them to meet Taylor! And his idea of causing more chaos for them to operate under is both hilarious and genius.
superpierce chapter 6 . 9/12/2018
Love how he's thought things through so much.
FerunaLutelou chapter 6 . 9/12/2018
Cant wait for the fight!
Hitmen101 chapter 5 . 9/11/2018
Thanks for the chapter. :)
suzga chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
Yaaaaay! I love this!
FerunaLutelou chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
Its funny how your OC has the brains to make himself a flamethrower, and ppl in gangs in the story dont (in original Worm story). I mean, how smart you need to be to realise that a flamethrower is better then, idk, a shitty melee weapon, like a knife or a bat? Every day they face ppl with superpowers and not even one of them thought of a way to fuck them up with fire to get away.

Btw, is your OC gonna make some flashbangs, smokebombs and grenades? Cause all of it can be fairly easily made at home with some junk.

It seems to me that your character needs a thinker on his side. Also, he should get Tattletale to look at his notes and fill in the blanks with her power. And kill Coil, cause his power is fucking up the timeline.

Agate best girl!

Getting away from the new wave should be hard if PRT will get the CCTV recordings of the healing session, cause it will take them a day or so to find a strange man with no records. Also, Piggot is a bitch, so she can try to put a kill order on ypur OC, she doesnt play by the rules with masters.
superpierce chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
well if you haven't found any try DC-Remastered edition it really well done. its not a multiversal story but it is a great SI-villain story. I'm very serious the guy who writes it Sir lucifer Morning star Makes the most darkest fics you can think of so fair warning if you don't like gore etc and such. mind you their is not gore in every chapter just a few. also on the story well done.

P.S just remembered another great antagonistic multiversal story called Ephemeral dream and its predecessor Limitless eternity. although it is not a mulitversal story like it rewrite but it is a great Fate fanfic in my opinion.
Hitmen101 chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
Thanks for the chapter. :)
Bellastalker chapter 4 . 9/8/2018
This story has a lot of potential
superpierce chapter 4 . 9/7/2018
well that was unexpected. honestly though it would take a few more chapters before things started becoming unpredictable.
FerunaLutelou chapter 4 . 9/7/2018
Its funny how in Worm they underestimate normal ppl and what they can do.
HellWan chapter 4 . 9/7/2018
I like it so far. Vary rare to see a Fate crossover with worm.
FerunaLutelou chapter 3 . 9/6/2018