Reviews for Why I Need You
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Good poetry. You did a good job of describing their personalities in poetry form.
Jolivhanna chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Fantastic! I can really imagine Frodo and Sam reciting this.
Arianwen chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Sweetness and sammishness all the way.

beautiful

tahnk you so much for being one of the only authors who can do my samling justice

arianwen
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Oh! Aw *thinks and smiles* this reminds me of a friend of mine.. Idril... Aww.. You are an AMAZING writer.. I can't stress that enough..
DreaminofLorien
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
You really love the friendship betwenn Frodo and Sam don't you. That's why I love your poems. I admire that too. You really do a great job of bringing out the feelings of their friendship through your poems. Well done, once again.
shirelily chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
That was soo cute and I wanted to thank you. You are my first review ever. You certanly made my day. And your poem is so sweet. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi MichelleFrodo,

A brilliant poem! What else can I say? All your poems and stories are fantastic!

Mousegal
Frodomeg chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Aw, that's so touching. Im gettin all weepy now! Dagnabit! *sniff sniff*
Lindiniel chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
This is really beautiful, keep up the good work. Good luck with the exams, and hope to see more writing afterwards.
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Here I am, as promised! Another lovely poem. This new way of doing it, with both Sam and Frodo speaking alternately, is cool. And hey, if you're looking for new subject matter, how about Frodo-Bilbo? :)
lizmybit chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
This was really beautiful! I love poems about Sam and Frodo Non-slash! Thank you for this.
Ally J chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Again another wonderful poem! You really connect with how they are feeling
Your no. 1 fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Sorry michelle i forgot to say "good luck with your exams"

Your friend and

your no. 1 fan.
SilverMuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
It suddenly dawned on me today... Michelle Needs My Reviews! So i stopped all my revision *looks around shiftily* and typed this out.

It's another great poem done by the Wonder Halfling. If you EVER want to write a song for me don't hesitate...seriously...

Honestly, this poem did bring a tear...okay...a few tears but still. It's the way you string the words together effortlessly, making the lines flow like water.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Hey hey, it's me come to review another one of your fab poems! It's simple, it's sweet and true to character of both Frodo and Sam. I'd be interested to see you do another subject (though continue writing these ones too because non-slash Frodo and Sam stories are hard to find these days) You have a lot of talent so as long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading :)

*Julie*