Reviews for To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 9/20
Nice
AnilCadz91 chapter 13 . 9/20
This might be my favorite chapter so far :). But I REALLY love conversations between these two :D! You could have them talking the whole fic and I wouldn't get bored. Great chapter :)
Kayte76 chapter 13 . 9/20
you torture me
Laeti chapter 13 . 9/20
Awesome chapter! I love it!
They are adorable at the party and at the bar! I love how comfortable they are with each other and how much they enjoy each other company!
and after they break my heart
but it was SOOO good!
This story fills me with love!
I can't wait to see their next interaction, dealing with the awkward, and their feelings!
annalynn88 chapter 13 . 9/20
They just need to admit their feelings about each other. Love the update. Thank you!
Very good chapter. I really want to see Veronica and Logan figure it out soon, that there not really pretending anymore.
AnilCadz91 chapter 12 . 9/17
I don't like this Lilly but I get that she has to be like this in this fic :(. I LOOOOOVEEE that Veronica made the move to sit in Logan's lap :D! The Kanes suck anyway :D! And I love the final line too :D! *sigh* these two will be the death of me :D!
vecabd chapter 12 . 9/17
Great move Veronica ! sitting in Logan's lap that was bold and 'Lily' like ! Perfect for the ocassion.

I adored that Logan helped her with the cookies and the way he melts everytime he tries something she has cooked.

Now i want a cookie and to sit on Logan's lap ! ;)
Kayte76 chapter 12 . 9/17
I'll take more of the last 10 lines please! Thank You and goodnight.
Laeti chapter 12 . 9/17
Awwww at Veronica sitting in Logan's lap and kissing his cheek and gazing at each other adorably! My inside melts...
I adore these daily updates, thanks
Laeti chapter 11 . 9/17
Ohh absolute adorable scene with Logan taking photos of V in her apron, being annoyed. I love how much he enjoys to see V like this!
I was very happy that they bake together.

I'm looking forward to the party
I’m really loving this story. Very cute chapter.
Very good update.
AnilCadz91 chapter 11 . 9/16
Ohhhhh this is super cute :D! And now I want cookies :D! I love that Logan was helping Veronica :D! And I soooo want to see the pictures they took :3! They are being the cutest thing ever :D! Lovely chapter :3!
Josielynn chapter 11 . 9/16
This is a very cute chapter. I like how LoVe are in the getting to know you better phase of their plan. Can't wait for more.