Reviews for Paper Cuts
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 2 . 9/14
Nice if your open to suggestions do you think you can do a m rated chapter between Astrid and hiccup later?
jimmix chapter 2 . 9/14
The first two chapters are good but in my opinion too short. At the moment feel like we did not see much and I think you have a great idea but you need to work it better out. A bit more talking between ruff and Astrid would have helped this chapter to know if she cares about there friendship or Snotlout showing up and making ruff comment why she even dated hin and then you could explain what happend. To me this story needs more pating. But thanks for the chapter my friend!
Guesswho chapter 2 . 9/13
Poor ruffnut XD
Interestinf Ast/Snot relationship, goodchap
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 9/12
Quite the awkward, confusing, mindless, etc...path Astrid, and Snotlout travel. But it's for a good cause, ain't it?

Still, the 'mechanics' of intimacy are out of reach for both...but it's that Astrid is the one who may benefit the most from someone who can help her learn true intimacy and love.

CB73
Sian HTTYD fan chapter 1 . 9/11
Great start! Looking forward to more x
I am liking this so far
guest chapter 1 . 9/6
It was realy good... Like, REALLY. This was one of the best summaries i had ever seen, and even tought this chapter wasnt really long, it was amazing to read. So far, I love your stile. Keep going! Good job!
No Account chapter 1 . 9/6
Seems nice...
Looks good, please continue.
Marie chapter 1 . 9/5
This looks very promising. Excited for more!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 9/5
I thought so too of Foxy's ARC and see you are taking a page from it and going in a direction you wish to go...

Should be fun to read as appearances aren't what they seem to be...Aren't they?

And, living in fear of what's going on behind your mask, to keep up appearances so those you wear the mask for, in the world you wear it for, don't take you down.

CB73