Reviews for Fakers
shinigamiotaku chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
i'm hooked O.O can't wait for more~ : D
oOMoonlightMelodyOo chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Wow I really like you're fakers fic! The seem so cute together KAWAII! Keep up the good work ;)
Madison London ave chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE

I really like it...nope wait

I LOVE IT!

please continue
Krimson Tears chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
I've been looking for this story about a year now and I really enjoyed it the first time I read it but now I like it even more!
secret chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
continue
dark child chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
update, its really good!
asga chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
oh please update soon ne xD
Lucid-Smile chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
HURY YOU NO YOUR VERY CRUEL FOR...NOT UPDATING FOR ANOTHER YEAR AND GUESS WHAT IT ALMOSTA TWO YEAR ANVERSARY! SO PLEASE HURRY!

-Modoki
Soramon chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
You suck! Your really really suck! You're the worst writer EVER! Just joking. - But come on. That's all you wrote? Don't you know that you have people waiting to find out what the heack is going to happen between Tomoyo and Eriol? And what about that perverted, bastard, son of a b- I mean, Hiroke? Man, Tomoyo was totally OOC! She never NEVER yelled at Sakura like that. Poor Eriol. He finally found love but it pains him to see her like that. IT'S ALL HIROKE'S FAULT! THAT JERK! THAT BIG FAT DUMB JERK! Update VERY soon. I'll be waiting _
kawaii chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
okay, it totally doesn't seem like Eriol to blush cause Eriol is so handsome! kya! but interesting plot!
scarlet03 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Aww...I really wished that the kiss went on...well anyways, I'd pay a lot of money just to see Yamazaki do that...lol!
scarlet03 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Hmm...this is an interesting start...
MillionMilesAway chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
Update! I wuv this story! ITS SO FLUFFY_!:D anywayz update;)
Ukari-chan chapter 10 . 11/12/2004
I really like your sotry. It's coming out really well! it's one of the best fanfics I've read and I really like the way you write. I hope to read more soon-meaning- UPDATE!-
Chie TomoRii chapter 10 . 10/23/2004
hi! please update immediately! im so into this story and i wanna know what happens next! _