Reviews for Checkmate
gold crown dragon chapter 3 . 9/17/2018
good game and congratz to the accepted oc's hope this story become a great one.
The Really Real Bob chapter 3 . 9/17/2018
Wooooow you got a lot of OCs, I never get close to this many
gold crown dragon chapter 3 . 9/15/2018
wait isnt thare suppose to be 2 knigth,rook and bishop in one peerage?
PainX65 chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
Fast update, don't worry, I won't get too attached to this speed. Guess everyone wants to be a queen. Good thing I'm taking my sweet time.

We get to see Monika, and a new king, Dulu (with his queen). Gonna call him Messenger Boy. Also, thanks for the new information (sent you some questions about that, and don't worry. I don't plan on sending a human) *wink wink*
Lagstabbing devil chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
Oh I just found this and I. Am. Pumped. Not many DxD syocs out there, doesn't even matter if mine isn't accepted.
Lucifers Descendant chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
Hope the Rook makes it lol. Always hurt the messenger always happens lol.
DeathTheManiac chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
Damn, Dulu is awesome! I just wish there were more anime protagonists like him. And Monika was cool too, reminded me of Koneko somewhat.
gold crown dragon chapter 2 . 9/7/2018
monika and the group seem to be a colourfull bunch
gold crown dragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
caugth my intrest here! of course you may see me in the "new hero" fic do yes im sending one
PainX65 chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Oh, a DxD SYOC. That's something you don't see every day. Colour me intrigued. I do like the idea~ and I do find the idea of the canon characters not being directly in the story, and of course the setting being in a different country all together. It gives the OCs more time to shine and not overshadowed.

Either way, this has caught my interest. Quick question though: is it alright to put a back up piece if the piece we're aiming for is taken? (don't know whether to ask here or PM)

Hopefully I can send a OC to you for this story. good luck with the submissions!
reven228 chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Well now, this is certainly interesting. I'll be sure to have something in soon to add to this story. Keep goin and stay golden
Omnitrain chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Looks like I got here early. You don't see alot of DxD SYOCs so i'm excited. I'll get to work on one now
27 | « Prev Page 1 2