Reviews for Entombed in the Past
Srabanti Karmakar chapter 18 . 3/27
Really good story
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2023
Well I was so worried about her not getting home and as much as I wished you kept the baby and kept Elena Human I must admit I still loved the story especially falling in love in 1864. So thank you for a much needed escape today from reality
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2023
I hope she’s going home because staying in 1864 not seeing her family and friends again sucks to me
CosmicAdventurer chapter 18 . 1/28/2023
I'm so very, very enamored with this story. It's a beautifully complex story arc, that follows seamlessly from Damon and Bonnie following Elena's adventures in 1864 to her changing things irrevocably, falling deeply in love, and ultimately returning to her soulmate in present day. Although I'm sad that Damon and Elena lost their baby and chance at a family (at least for now - there's always the Cure in the TVD universe, as we know!), their devotion to each other was so beautiful and heartwarming. Damon became the better man to be worthy of her, listening to all the stories she told him in the past. My heart ached for him when he thought Elena disappeared during the merge. So glad Lizzie survived and is happy as a vampire. There's just so much to love about this tale, and your stories, in general. I've been reading the others, as well (since I'm not very good at reading one story at a time :D ), so expect more reviews! Thank you for writing this :)
DElena all the way chapter 18 . 5/2/2022
It was a great story. I'm glad Damon and Elena found each other again.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2022
Can you write a one shot on how the conversation between Elena and Stefan goes?
fanficwrit3rtvd chapter 2 . 11/7/2021
IM IN LOVE! this is awesome!
fanficwrit3rtvd chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
you are my new favorite writer! I'm in LOVE with all your stories! Keep writing!
QuasarEyes chapter 18 . 7/10/2021
I wanted vampire damon to see the elena that fell in love with human damon for so long, and while it wasn't what i expected, I still loved it! I'm glad it ended happily :)
QuasarEyes chapter 8 . 7/10/2021
So much drama even during the parts that should be drama-free... making me concerned about what's going to happen! You truly have a talent!
QuasarEyes chapter 7 . 7/10/2021
There was a lot of detailed, technical stuff in this chapter that I had to reread a few times, but I'm so invested! I love the twists and turns
QuasarEyes chapter 5 . 7/10/2021
I can picture their moments because they're so well written! My heart keeps skipping a beat because of how much I love this story!
QuasarEyes chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
literally in love with your writing
QuasarEyes chapter 3 . 7/10/2021
Living for the in depth analyses of Damon! Already pulling on my heartstrings with all this drama :) cant wait for what's next!
QuasarEyes chapter 2 . 7/10/2021
The details are what make this so good! Really capturing the tricky balance of Katherine's personality and the suspense of what Damon thought when Elena was open was awesome. Love your writing!