Reviews for With His Song
Chantal9 chapter 25 . 9/11/2020
Well, I'm kind of disappointed that Hermione didn't give Theo the same chance to talk with her about using the time turner to fix the past and give them the future they were both so excited about. If Theo really is her soulmate and she still believes that to be true even after all that had happened after she left and she was truly happy with him when they were together, then she really owed it to both of them to at least talk about it. Hermione's actions destroyed Theo and he continued to be in utter pain for years and even after seeing her memories and reading her journal (which I also think was a cruel thing to do to him without talking to him first and then asking if that was something he wanted to do...I'm surprised Ginny suggested that and then Hermione doing it...not very Gryffindor of either of them). She is so cold to make him suffer and endure that pain on some level for the rest of his life. As far as Draco is concerned, he would be completely unaware that he ever had a relationship or fell in love with Hermione, so he would never suffer. And then knowing that Theo knew about the time turner and Hermione's actions after having received it is just salt in a gaping wound! Oh, and listening to Lucius of all people for advice is just plain ridiculous! Use the scent of Amorentia is just as nonsensical...that potion shows what scents you're attracted to! It does not show love...exactly the opposite actually! See the case of Voldemort's parents only being together bc his mother was continually dosing him with Amorentia; as soon as she stopped, the spell was broken and he left.

It seems to me that only the Malfoys got what they really wanted in the end. Hermione got one of her perceived happy endings, but it was totally unfair to "logically" come to the conclusion that it was being with Theo who is her soulmate versus being with Draco who makes her happy...Theo made her happy when they were together.

Yes, Hermione is a flawed character in this story and that's fine since that appears to be the intent, but it her cruelty to Theo and saying that she's using her logic and Amorentia scents to know what her decision should be just takes her characterization way beyond the flaws that were evident throughout the rest of the story.

My heart just broke for Theo and mostly because it didn't have to be that way after all, but also bc of how she treated him, someone she chose and who chose her...soulmates.

I hope she is able to make it up to him in their next life.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2020
Don’t confuse feminism with being slut.
Your Hermione is a slut.
slythadri chapter 5 . 7/18/2020
That 30% comment is da best (lol emoji)
Irish Thorn chapter 26 . 7/5/2020
This was exceptionally well written and I'm surprised you don't have loads more comments! I will be exploring your profile further, as I am quite intrigued.
MotekElm chapter 26 . 6/17/2020
best ending!
MotekElm chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
consent is so sexy
MotekElm chapter 4 . 6/16/2020
lol, I love the banter
MotekElm chapter 3 . 6/16/2020
great sorry. unique matching premise
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 2 . 6/16/2020
Love this very much
Shawnjoell chapter 26 . 5/7/2020
Very cute ending. Wonderful story.
Shawnjoell chapter 25 . 5/7/2020
Lucius believes in her. She was able to let go. Loved this.
Shawnjoell chapter 24 . 5/7/2020
Draco pours his heart out and she leaves? Like wtf? And she opened up to Lucius...
Shawnjoell chapter 23 . 5/7/2020
Time turner. Will Hermione go back. Will she be with Theo. Will she go back and just break his heart and be with Draco. Poor Draco.
Shawnjoell chapter 22 . 5/7/2020
So Draco got his fantasy... Will Hermione?
Shawnjoell chapter 21 . 5/7/2020
The night ride, and the confession of I love you’d
Be bloody nice or I’ll never be satisfied the rest of my life
Lucius accepting Hermione