Reviews for A Changing Inuyasha
purlepixie89 chapter 10 . 12/28/2004
hurry up with more for the story.
Jeany Takahashi chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
Aloha!

Wow, this was great to read! Can't wait for you to update

Jeana
DeetsViBre chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
are you ever going to up date!

Sami
Yeong Won Hi chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
Hi there! this is a very interesting fic! Keep writing more! _

Ja Ne!
Rinneh chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
interesting
Lestat De Lioncout chapter 7 . 6/8/2003
YEAH! WITE MORE!
Angel Blossom chapter 7 . 6/6/2003
No! (in tears, just kidding)It's gotta be Kagome. Another greta chapter and lonely Inuyasha... Ja!
Angel Blossom chapter 6 . 6/6/2003
lol (smiles with crazy look) Inu wants Kagome! The guest? I've got no clue who, but I'm going to find out! -
Angel Blossom chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Hi! Love this chappie, to! Inuyasha saved Kagome... Definetly cute! -
slyslicra chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
well then u are just going to have to write more chpters it is really good so far so please continue
Lasako chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Hello, me again! *Smiles sweetly as she pulls out her sword* See what my mother bought me as a congradulation's gift? *Shoves the blade near Orange-chans face* It's white cold and green, I named her the Green Destiny... *Shrugs* I got the name off of 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'. You mind getting the next chapter out soon? *Yawns* I'd like to know what happens next.

Okay, that was my hand at 'I'm bord, yet still want more' now here's my 'I'm hyper, I NEED more'.

MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE! BAWHAHAHAHA! I MUST HAVE MORE OF YOUR STORY!

*Smiles happily and does her happy dance* The second one's more like me! Good chapter, it didn't suck at all!

Lasako
Kay chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Wow, i wonder who it is? I love this story and i hope you update soon, i know how it can be. Well, great chapter!

P.S.-are you going to make this a lemon? I don't care really, just curious

-Kay
Hannah.H chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Now that is what I call a cliffy LoL, not mad great chappie love it cna't wait for the next chappie g2g ja ne
Hannah.H chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
YOU ARE SO EVIL!ok i am calm *takes deep breath* ok love the fic g2g ja ne
Kayura15 chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
oh my god! i have been waiting forever for you to update (i understand how it is) but this is on my fav list

update soon