Reviews for Around Your Heart In Seven Days
inevitable chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
I read one of your other completed fanfics and I stumbled across this one. This is certainly one of your interesting fanfics. Especially with the concept of letting your sisters date before you. I like the characters of this story. Hope you update soon.
Katsie XD chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
I love this story it's so cool. Please I'm begging you continue
Shadow chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
that was a cool or awesome oh i want to know why do you call Usagi dick-head can you guys tell me
Transcendent chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
Very funny, Aino. I would give you (normally) a very long review but :/ I'm really not in the mood. It was a good chapter and I'm glad Rei smacked Wufei! He fucking deserved it. But, the "Old Onna" should've heard Wufei calling her old...and given him detention, too. HA! :P

Don't do anymore disappearing, Aino.

With love, Transcendent.
this story is bad chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
wow! I never read a sucker story! well wtv... u mimi hater. and who says that she wants F*ck I'm u wanna that's y
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
wow this sux... u mimi hater
dragon of fai chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
bwee, continue? rei/wufei, yeah!
sorato chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
AznxAngel chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
Hey nice installment! Glad to see you're updating. Love yahs~
Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
), good chapter! it really has been a long time since you updated. ( i haven't been able to read fics or write my own for a while! i hate school!
O, why didn't Makoto accept her breakfast? she'll regret it, watch! oh, in the next chapter can you have more Minako/Heero?
BAY chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
goodie, a new chappie! excellent, keep it up!
Aphrodite's Scribe chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
No one should Flame this! Very well written, and I love this story. Its getting really good. You know...I never used to review. But now that I have stories of my own I realize how important it can be for the writers self-esteem just to know someone gives a damn enough to review. Your stories are so good and I love them! Great Job!
anime-babe chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
i haven't read a smgw fic in a long time! i'm now interested in inuyasha .. but i was so happy when i saw you updated! good job!
datajana chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Oh, I love this fic! I'm curious as to what you are going to do with Hotaru...
Anxiously awaiting the next chappie,
Venus Of Love chapter 6 . 4/29/2004