Reviews for Stronger
betsybugaboo chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
This is pretty damn awesome and well characterized, especially for something written back in the Skypiea arc. Kudos to you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
Good work with Tashigi's speech while surrounded, and I really like your thoughts on the Alabasta rebels throughout this story
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
Interjecting Bon Clay's thoughts here was a stroke of genius
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
LOL yay Bon Clay! Also love how Smoker said "when" for killing whoever hurt Tashigi. Tashigi's analysis of men was also interesting
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
I actually feel sorry fro Jack
mad100141 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow, you tried to enter Zoro plausibly? Lol, but why exactly did Tashigi cry after what happened in Alubarna. Refresh my memory if you will.
alynawatlovers chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Hmmmm... I don't know how I feel about Tashigi becoming a pirate...
Ysaye chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Please continue!
dragonzair chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
UPDATE.

We need MORE MARINES FICS.

PLEASE D:

*begs*
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
Oh... nice fiction! I look forward to reading more!
Kell Shock chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Please continue this story.
Pajaro Negro chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
But Smoker KNEW that Vivi was with Luffy's crew. He saw her running with them when they stopped for supplies. Remember that he told Tashigi that she seemed to be running of her own accord? Yeah!

Tashigi isn't really going to join, is she? I don't think she could live with herself if she did. She's a Marine and always will be.

Update! :-)
Pajaro Negro chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
I like your fic. Keep going!
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
No, no, the characterization is good. It was a good chapter.

From what you said at the end, I'm guessing you have the HK fansubs. Did you know you could get quality fansubs by a group called "Kaizoku Fansubs"? You can get them through torrents or IRC. If you have access to fast internet, or will in the future, you should look into it. Good luck!
dragonzair chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
Please. Update.

Also, I'm curious about one bit. The part where Vivi gives whatever it is to Smoker, he thinks that she's some kind of Princess who had no idea of waht jsut happened, and that she looke like a cre from the Straw Hats.

But didn't he alreadsy know that Vivi was being aided, or was involved with the Strawhats?