Reviews for Cold Feet
Alicia chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
XD Oh my god, that made my day... Poor Angelina! "I'm George." *gigle giggle*
Bob chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
in this story aws very much like fred and george would act. I think you would be great in a harry potter story or the sixth year at hogwarts.
tammy chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I loved it! You got their characters down pat. Just loved the twists and the muggle marker. I would really love to enjoy the rest of the story.

So who's going to be George's wife when he gets married? You should really do a twist and make it DRACO MALFOY! Ha Ha just kidding. But truly good work.
Fanciful Sovereign chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I almost fell off my chair with the ending, that was so in character i loved it
Sheron chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
*lol* that was hilarious! :)
Luminous Marble chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
That was a great way to spend five minutes. The twins have such nice interaction here - they're not codependent, but they're not disconnected either. In fact, I found them very believable.

I especially liked Angelina's use of ink and the ending. Thanks for the grin and the read,

Luminous Marble
faelhach chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
That kicked ass, especially the ending. Fred and Angelina are so sweet. I love this. Great jitters, and whatever evil little bunny seeped in here for you to call Charlie that had me snorting with laughter. I was the subject of much ridicule from freshmen in my teaching assistant class thanks to you.

Wonderful.
morganmuffle chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I love it!

This is just perfect Fred and George material and I'd love to see Angie's face when he says it...

I especially liked the way you used their conversation to give little bits of their history. Thank you.
Ms. Scribe chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
This was wonderful! What an original and fun story line. I enjoyed it immensely!
Lissanne chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
What a cute story! I loved the part about Fred leaning over and saying he's George.
plumeria chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
This was so cute! I always love Fred/George banter, and this was a lot of fun. I especially loved the ending, where Fred threatened to whisper "I'm George" after the wedding. lol I really enjoyed this.
Leaf chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Wow! That was so cool. I can totally imagine Fred doing that to Angelina, and Angelina throwing a fit as they walk down the aisle. Wonderful!

Good job,

Leaf
ickle-helena chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Lovely! Very in character, can just imagine the twins and Angelina behaving that way, pretending to be each other and making pacts about double weddings. Loved the ending, really funny!
Yoshi-fan2003 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Great story. Are you going to continue it?

F&G are in character and I can imagine something like this to happen to Fred.
alphabet chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Oh, WONDERFUL! I loved everything about this story! You absolutely nailed Fred...so adorable, how he was nervous. And the pranks...LOL. Lovely job, I absolutely enjoyed every word.