Reviews for Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
Great work!
WillowNewt10730 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I love this Katie and her Dry Humour..and Oliver is so cute!
WillowNewt10730 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I never really thought of them much but I liked this ship for now!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Soccer is a muggle sport.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
True, you are weird.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Ginny is only two years younger than Katie, not five, two.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
I want more
Guest chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Sheesh
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Are they dead?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Actually, he's only one year younger, because when he was in sixth year when she touched the necklace, and he was the first first year player in a century, and Katie's not a century
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I wish Ron would date Hermione Granger
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Butterbeer isn't alcoholic
kaleidoscope sins chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
First of all - sorry for not reviewing every chapter but I promise that I've read every single one of them.

I dunno whether you'll see this review - seeing as you've sort of "retired" from fanfiction - but I just want to say that your story is amazing and awesome and thank you so much for writing it.

This fanfic - despite all the other fanfics I've read - will always be very special to me, because it's the first fanfic I've ever read back in 2009, AND IT'S WHAT 'INTRODUCED' me to fanfiction! I couldn't review back them because I haven't actually created a fanfiction account yet, and didn't until early 2011, but I just want to say thank you so very much.

xx,

weslee
Gabrielav chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Very nice story - You did an excellent job! I love the letters...and the fact that they had twins. So cute - a girl and a boy...I want that too...
Ok - Back to reality, Thanks for sharing! ;)
qwerty chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hey, I loved your first chapter, but just thought of pointing out that you wrote butterbear instead of butterbeer and that im pretty sure butterbeer is non alchoholic, like gingerbeer we have here. A type of spirits described in the harry potter books is firewhisky.