Reviews for A Chance Meeting
Priest chapter 35 . 2/7
I really like this story and I would love to see what ever was gonna follow up.
Shandrakor chapter 29 . 12/6/2023
Huh, Cool to see them. I do wonder when they will think to scan for cylons
Ron chapter 35 . 9/28/2023
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
Difdi chapter 26 . 8/27/2023
You have a math error - if models 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 are known, then 7 MUST either be one of the Final Five, OR there must be a total of 13 models. 8 5 being 13 after all.
Difdi chapter 10 . 8/23/2023
Regarding your author note on this chapter, your correction to the previous chapter regarding the name of the goddess who died is still wrong, even after the correction the note mentions. It’s NOT Artemis who died on Kobol, it’s Athena - that’s why they take the Arrow of Apollo to the Tomb of Athena, not the Tomb of Artemis, in the Kobol episode arc.
JB-851 chapter 35 . 5/14/2023
Thank you for your effort. This was very good and I liked it a lot.
JB-851 chapter 14 . 5/13/2023
One thing that I really like about this piece is that unlike so many cross overs that I've read you don't seem to paint the Colonials as being extreme xenophobes. While there is hostility towards the Cylons they seem to be able to accept that some Cylons might not be so bad. They have no problems with telepaths and can apparently accept the fact that there are aliens.
JB-851 chapter 3 . 5/13/2023
I am loving this.
tangielove chapter 35 . 1/25/2023
This was a really good story! Bring two worlds together was beautiful done! It did get to detail at times, but I did love read this entire story!
cameron1812 chapter 35 . 11/29/2022
I wildly enjoyed every word of this story, thank you!
cameron1812 chapter 16 . 11/29/2022
I am in awe of Londo and Tory's intervention and speech, respectively. Thank you!
cameron1812 chapter 8 . 11/29/2022
Two of my favourite shows, amazing writing, original plots, realistic scenarios, linguistic barriers. Why I haven't stumbled upon this great story before I have no ideaThis is awesome! Thank you!
William Ronald chapter 16 . 10/18/2022
I enjoyed this thoroughly and it highlights several of the key characters, especially Lyta Alexander, Admiral Adama, Tory Foster, G'Kar, and Londo Mollari. However, the business proposition that G'Kar made to Lyta was during the pilot episode of Babylon 5, "The Gathering." See wiki/Lyta_Alexander
Dovaklown chapter 35 . 2/12/2022
Great book hope you back with a sequel.
ZephyrDancer chapter 9 . 1/13/2022
After reading this story for the… well I forgotten how many times I’ve read this story. I remember that the Ori and Atlen are part of the stargaze universe. With got me think both stargate and hyper gates could be the same technology just different types. But combining all three universes is cleaver I salute you cheers