Reviews for A Chance Meeting
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
You have the gist of a great story here. I wonder what the Shadows and Vorlons will think of the Cyclons AND them about the other aliens who are in the alliance!
Lost of stuff to play with here.
sweetpea.blue chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Oh my goodness what a great start to a story. The culture shock alone will be mind blowing. Looking forward to next part of your tale.
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Looks like a good start. I also hated BSG2003 because the writers decided to end the show with the Colonists landing on Earth 150,000 in the past and getting rid of all of their technology. It didn't make any sense. Unless the writers wanted to make sure their fans were so pissed-off that they wouldn't want a sequel. I also love how the writers went from 20 billion Colonists dead to 50 billion Colonists dead. And the Cylons had huge gun grey metal baseships in the first 2 seasons and then they suddenly became 'living' smaller white baseships.
Stoff-Orca chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Please continue this story to completion. This is a great start.

Thanks
wookie100 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
A great premise with wonderful execution. I would love to see how the B5 universe interacts with the BSG uni with human form Cylons messing up the works. B5 has better tech, but BSG has powerful villains outside the scope of the Vorlons/Shadows manipulations. Glad to see you flexing that creative muscle again
B5B7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
B5 is one of my favourite TV series. nBSG was okay and could have been very good if the cylons actually did have a plan, and if they didn't bring in the Final Five and all the nonsense associated with them. Most disappointing was the final episode where they were on Earth 150,000 years in the past, which made the whole show pointless. I would have much preferred if the Galactica had arrived in the future at a time when Earth is advanced - like in your story (and many others) :-).
Astravega chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Story is good you should continue writing it.
Tarkas1956 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
This is good! I don't normally care for the reimagined version of BSG, but this crossover works nicely. I do hope you'll continue.

Having said that, I'm not quite sure why Marcus is so impressed with the Galactica. It's nothing like the size of an Omega-class destroyer, for instance, or even that much bigger than a Hyperion-class heavy cruiser (according to published figures), so he ought not to be that impressed unless it's the sheer number of guns she carries that gets his interest. Dunno how much use they'll be in the B5 universe, so his opinion of the Colonial ships may go down a bit.

Kinda hoping to see Ivanova and Kara meet...
whitetigercub chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I like this plot bunny, please keep feeding it.
gaschalk chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I do not normally read stories other than Harry Potter but you pricked my interest. I like what I have read and would love to see where you would go with this plot line. Besides I love BSG and when they discovered Earth. Nothing like flying bikes.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31