Reviews for A Chance Meeting
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 2 . 1/12/2019
Why would Marcus destroy the raider if it made no hostile moves. Cylons aren't his enemy, he doesn't even know about them. He wouldn't destroy another ship just because a stranger say so in a broadcast not even meant for him.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/16/2018
This is 35 chapters of mostly exposition with no dramatic arc and incredulously "noble" BSG characters, which do not fit the portrayal of the series proper. The string of successes is utterly unbroken, and thus, it ends up as what amounts to a grossly bloated prologue to something else that MIGHT be interesting. This isn't a crossover story. This is something you put in a paragraph in front of a crossover to explain how it happened.
Armiture chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Discovered this story yesterday morning and blew through it. I rather enjoyed it, especially when Shakiri bamboozled the Cylons. I assume that the resolution of the viper prophecy will be in the sequel. Nice to see more survivors being rescued and more ships recovered too.
WHCnelson chapter 2 . 11/20/2018
Interesting Story
TheVampireStrahd chapter 35 . 11/8/2018
Discovered this story a few days ago and spent these days reading this story as fast as I could.

Well done! Excellent work. I enjoyed it immensely.
quinn2219 chapter 13 . 10/29/2018
This is exposition after exposition, it's rather annoying.
quinn2219 chapter 10 . 10/29/2018
I like this story, but this has a lot of unnecessary exposition.
Books85 chapter 35 . 10/21/2018
Well, it looks that you have ended two fairly massive stories one after the other. I look forward to seeing what you write next. It is a real transition to go from being an adult child with elderly parents to an adult orphan. It doesn't so much change the way you love your life as it changes the way we think. Mortality is real for us in ways it was not before, and we start taking a good look at our bucket lists. Maybe thinking of how we have changed the world through the way we lived our life. Heavy stuff.
Do know that you have changed the world by what you write... even if it by 2 parts per billion. You say yes to the Universe. Thank you for doing that and encouraging others to do so too.
Araytigre chapter 35 . 10/14/2018
Moste Excellent, I have enjoyed reading it, and it might be nice to see how they have faired in their new Home, as well as the blending of knowledge, and technologies. Also the efforts to rescue the other remaining Colonials. I look forward to whatever you come up with next, as well as any I'm watching that you've not finished yet. Thank You. TTFN
lancelot-B chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
My compliments to your writing skill. You envision and write stories in a very unique way.

Thank you for your gift.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 35 . 10/11/2018
Really nicely done story with which I've just caught up. You do Xovers well. I'm not a big BSG2003 fan because of the dream sequences with Caprica6, which I think take far too much viewing time, so issues in the later episodes didn't even touch my radar. Glad you chose a relatively early time in the 2003 chronology to do the first contact. Speaking of Xovers, hoping to see more of Through the Wormhole soon. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, if there is a sequel I'll be thankful to read it when it comes out.
carick of hunter moon chapter 35 . 10/10/2018
all told a well develop plot bunny that has created a enjoyable story thank you
Guest chapter 35 . 10/8/2018
really enjoyed this story so a big thanks for all the effort you put in.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
you combined the two best sci fi tv series of all time (B5 and BSG). Thank you and I will reread this many, many times.
Crys chapter 35 . 10/7/2018
Abrupt ending, but you are correct that this is a story of getting them out.

Overall, I quite liked it. Thanks for sharing.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »