Reviews for A New Clan A Real Family
Lucian Naruto chapter 12 . 11/27/2020
Don't get me wrong, this is not a criticism, but I'm a little disappointed with Monika ... I know she always had a desire to live a real life and experience life experiences, but I honestly didn't expect to see her rubbing herself with a guy she just met.
I obviously know about her actions in the game, but now that she is living a genuine life, even though she is a gargoyle, I found this action a little vulgar and forced on her part.
As I said before, this is not the criticism, this is just my opinion, but one thing I liked was Natsuki being good with Monika.
I honestly don't think Monika is so desperate for love to the point of rubbing herself against a guy she just met, it wasn't Monika herself who scolded Sayori, for the girl to value herself when she realized the proximity between Sayori and Broadway?
Plumalchemyst chapter 12 . 11/26/2020
Love it can’t wait for world tour
Rivet94 chapter 12 . 11/26/2020
welp, I guess you want to keep the concept to its own fic
emyy250 chapter 11 . 10/12/2020
Good chapter. I hope you are having a good day. Combining Elisa and Demona will have some interesting situations come from it. I'm excited for the next chapter.
Plumalchemyst chapter 11 . 10/12/2020
Poor Goliath so confused
Plumalchemyst chapter 10 . 9/21/2020
Oh my god kind demona melts my heart so much
Celgress chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
This is A Test
rjdevelbiss chapter 10 . 6/27/2019
yay a new chapter! yes it would have been nice to read more of demona and her training
Lucian Naruto chapter 10 . 6/27/2019
Good my friend... VERY good. This is a chance for redemption for Monika and the beginning of a genuine life. This will probably be difficult, the girls will still feel Monika's spite and blame on certain things, but I believe that in the end Monika will make up for each of them 1000 times more for every thing she did.
And I also believe that Goliath and Hudson will keep Yuri and especially Natsuki on the line, as long as they do not approve of Monika's old actions, they gave her a chance to prove her worth to the clan, so Goliath and Hudson will NOT tolerate any attitude that may make Monika feel excluded or oppressed.
Lucian Naruto chapter 9 . 1/23/2019
I truly want to have faith in Monika... let's see what happens.
rjdevelbiss chapter 8 . 1/9/2019
YAY! A nee chapter. I
It makes me glad to see a new one came out.
rjdevelbiss chapter 7 . 12/8/2018
great chapter. cant wait to read more when it vomes out
emyy250 chapter 5 . 10/20/2018
I dunno how I feel about Gargoyle Xanatos and Fox.
BumblebeeYandereGirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Would Sayori explain her whole depression to Goliath or no?
VolrathB chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
I'm impressed how well you captured the way Xanatos speaks. It was very easy to imagine Jonathan Frakes's voice doing those lines. Looks like several other characters are about to join the fray, should be fun. Also, Anomed's identity is pretty easy to figure out haha.