Reviews for The Chit
Moewe24 - guest chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
I do see that this story was finished over a year ago, and I sincerely hope that my review/kudos will still be noted by the esteemed author. Now, having finished reading, what more can I say but - what a journey! I enjoyed every minute of reading, and it will be one of my alltime favourites, that's for sure. It had everything an avid reader could hope for - a tentatively growing relationship with lots of misunderstandings, insecurities on both sides, and very sweet moments too ... something to suffer or be happy alongwith our two favourite people (or three, also counting Draco ... another tentatively blooming lovestory in the end, how nice!), and then lots of drama and dangerous moments .. what a thriller. Nice people to meet, like Nicholas and Esmeralda, and people to go ballistic about, like Molly and Lavender of course (though I do like the original/movie Molly most of the time). Then, the often heartbreaking struggles both Hermione and Severus had to overcome until they could both accept that they are worthy of love and happiness... *sighs* ... and that beautiful Malfoy estate in Spain, together with that friendly, caring housekeeper and lots of delicious food ... how I wished to be there, especially in view of the forced isolation everywhere in the world. So, thanks once again for this great story, and may you all stay safe and healthy. Kind regards and solidarity from Germany :-*
Moewe24 - guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2020
Ah, now your Molly version makes more sense to me, thanks for explaining in your A/N above. I caught myself constantly grinding my teeth when reading the scenes including her. How can anybody be that meddling and mean? I see... I think the proper word is 'histrionic'?
Plus extra meddling and mean * lol *
Here's to Dr. Granger for giving her a piece of his mind ... well, maybe she won't even remember clearly after ... how many glasses of prosecco * g * ? Would be a pity though.
EmeraldPhoenix1022 chapter 23 . 3/26/2020
I loved every moment of this! I couldn’t put it down !
treefort chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Very engaging! My one true Harry is always gay. I loved mixed race, product of an even earlier student/teacher relationship Hermione! I liked the vulnerable insecurities you play upon in Snape. I even adored Frigging Blacks/Malfoys as closeted good people! My only criticism is that you seem to be holding back a bit too much of Bellatrix's special crazy. It pulled me out of the story. I could feel you, the author, drawing that morality line at Hermione's panties. I don't think that is a boundary that Bella the blood-drinker of her own nephew would have respected at all. Maybe it was to keep the ratings down? Maybe you just didn't want to imply villainy and mental problems have anything to do with lesbianism? I can respect either of those goals. Still, I wish the scene had been written differently somehow.
Minerva394 chapter 9 . 2/23/2020
I really like your Narcissa! Thank you for this story. The Marriage Law has been done hundreds of times but authors such as you find yet another new twist to it.
HermioneIncarnate chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
Great story and nice pacing. I liked your original bits and characters a lot. Thanks!
Neshaisabookworm chapter 23 . 11/3/2019
Such a great story!
Jeraly chapter 23 . 8/26/2019
Loved this story and this pairing
Jeraly chapter 22 . 8/26/2019
Lovely
Jeraly chapter 21 . 8/26/2019
Oh. No/
Jeraly chapter 20 . 8/26/2019
Wonderful scenes!
Jeraly chapter 19 . 8/26/2019
I like how she gets the boys back into her life just before this goes bad
Jeraly chapter 18 . 8/26/2019
I like the history in this chapter
Jeraly chapter 17 . 8/26/2019