Reviews for The Bloody Awful Truth
susantrules chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was delicious! It should probably be turned into a multi chapter funhouse
blue talith chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I REALLY liked reading this story! Thanks be to PrettyPoppy for writing it!
emeraldlily06 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is a really good story. I love the way you've written the conversation between Dawn and Spike.
Spikes KittyKat chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was a great story. I always figured he was a virgin too when he was turned. It was just the way back then and the way he was awkward around women in the flashbacks suggested just that very thing. I also liked to believe that Dru was actually his only before Buffy because I didn't see him as the type to sleep around on the one he loved. Anyway great story. I love the Dawn and Spike interaction. It was perfect and the Spuffy scene rocked. Overall excellent job!
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I really liked this. Loved the relationship between Dawn and Spike and I've always really loved William. This was great. One of the best I've ever read.

Kate
Slayergirl - who can't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
ME LIKES!
KeepTheFaith chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
This story was amazing. Simply amazing.

Spike's conversation with Dawn about William's virginity unto death at 26 was a revelation, but I certainly could see it as a very real possibility based on the era he came from. It was the perfect way to convince Dawn that if she threw her virginity away just because there might be an apocalypse, it'd be a mistake.

The bet between Buffy and Spike was a great convention and sure fired up the fisticuffs between them, although I loved the fact that souled Spike didn't seem to want to hit Buffy in the face, or hurt her really. But Spike definitely wanted to win.

The way that Spike admitted to the virgin state of William's, now again his soul was tough for him, but it seemed to really touch a chord in Buffy.

Their lovemaking was sweet and tender and I was so happy to hear Buffy admit that she loves Spike.

Great story. Thanks so much for sharing it.
treacle-antlers chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Great story! Nicely paced and with dialogue well written enough to make the thoroughly Spuffy ending believable. Excellent job with Dawn too!
Sister Cuervo chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Very sexy and great Dawn/Spike interaction. I have been hoping for some reconcilation between them. Yummy Spuffy-liciousness.
Michelle Smith chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I enjoyed this story a lot. I always like to see Spike doing the big brother thing with Dawn. I hadn't thought about Spike being a sort-of-virgin. It just hadn't occured to me. You gave the Spike/Buffy union a fresh slant - cool. Also, I find the stories where she's careful with the I-love-you, not just throwing it around, to be more plausible. You were very true to the characters here. Thanks.
joesarah97 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
This is my first visit to this site and the first story I've read and I loved it! It was a great story and I look forward to reading more from you! Keep up the superior work!
RaB chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE! I always figured Willy was a virgin when he died... it would make sense. But this was a such a great way to decloset the fact. Funny and sexy and sweet, I really enjoyed this!
Orchid chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Wow...so sweet...wow! ;) I liked it.
Bull chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Wow...that was intense! That's definitely one of the best fan fictions I've read. Great idea too, I can imagine that happening to William (poor guy) Keep up the good work!
spikealicious chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Pretty Poppy,

You've written the best ending for what we Spuffy lovers could only hope for. The sweet and sexy ending to these character's love for each other, finally sated! Bravo & Cheers!