Reviews for Forgotten But Not Lost
Farra Gate chapter 8 . 1h
Nice. I haven't logged in in FFnet for about a week(?) and it was really a pleasant surprise to see you updated so many chapters! Wow! You're really on a roll!

I see you've explained how Shirou was bale to use the blessing. Did he just bypass Lumiaris' authority? I mean, Lumiaris didn't even know someone he hadn't blessed used his blessing until it was too late. Lol. I really like how you portray the relationship between Shirou and Rin. They're so funny, and Rin, lol, ever the tsundere.

Awesome work as usual. I'll be reading the next one now.

Farra Gate (too lazy to log in, besides, I'm using the PC in school right now XD)
adisagreeableperson chapter 4 . 9/23
If I was shirou I would have blown the situation out of proportion. Reject? What gives rin the right to command me like that
Kayen1024 chapter 10 . 9/23
This chapter was hilarious I can't wait for the next one.
Victor Taram chapter 10 . 9/23
Shino? Hinata? Rock ? isn't it... ?
Kayen1024 chapter 9 . 9/23
I really do love the Shirou and Rin interactions.
Kayen1024 dont forget about the food lady.
Kayen1024 chapter 8 . 9/23
Ouch that message at the end makes it obvious why no one minus Megumin and Sara would really want to be on the team anymore.
Kayen1024 chapter 7 . 9/23
Man I really hope no one sees Shirou using the Saber skill.
Cool!
javi30 chapter 10 . 9/23
Very good Keep writing
Kayen1024 chapter 6 . 9/23
Well it looks like it's Shirou's time to shine now.
wman243 chapter 10 . 9/23
I love it. I want more.
AoiKishi chapter 10 . 9/23
Awesome!
Briliant
Neededsomething chapter 10 . 9/23
It's fun, i enjoy the way the plots moving forwards, but i dont understand how Shirou's UBW is empty? Or at least inaccessible as the first chapter said, with "creating a new storage space", if its something that will get explained in story im fine waiting,it just seems weird that he cant access his literal soul.
merendinoemiliano chapter 10 . 9/23