Reviews for Rear Echelon Commandos
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I absolutely adore this! It's not often that Jayne is the put upon one! The bickering would-be pirates were fantastic, esp the girls that kept trying to beat up Jayne, they were hi-larious, as he might say. I also liked the acknowledgement that the stand off would have long boring periods of boringness where no-one really knew what to do so did nothing at all. Great story - loved it to pieces!
pebbles chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Absolutely love this is well writen and keeps you gripped,just like the tv show did. I really, really hope you get round to writing more,PLEASE!
Blitz-Sora chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Hah! Great story, the ending cracked me up )
almathea chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Oh hey, what-do-you-know. You wrote this one too! Just think, the two stories I decide to heap my high praise on, and they're written ny the same person.

I think this one just might be my favorite fan fic of ALL time, of ANY show, movie, etc.

Geez, what else can I say... it's just so "WOW!" it's beyond words.

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with the public.

Almathea
Somedeepmystery chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
That story was just so fun to read. I hade to let you know.
reclariant chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Man, your bad guys in this are so...bad. Almost comic, while retaining the ability to kick ass. They rock, I'd like to see more of them. I like your Jayne in this, too. He's not normally the guy you want running things, but he's really in his element here. The ending had me groaning along with them (in a good way!). Good stuff!
smeg1 chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Well done on sticking out such a long fic. Hope you write more soon.
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
This was an excellent story. It had just the right amount of humour mixed with the action and the characters were spot-on. I liked that everyone had a part to play as well.

I thought the guest baddies were very good...well, obviously, they weren't actually any good at anything, but I hope you see what I mean ;D.

I also laughed at the whole cargo situation and the irony there :D.

More please.
Harlequinn1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Okay, that was brilliant. The voices were dead on, and it seemed just like an episode of Firefly, juxtaposing humor with action with romance with more action... very awesome.
Sayra Louise chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
Lol. The sheer irony of it all! Lol.

S.
Ash chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
Bwahahah! Great story. The layout of Serenity made my head hurt, but that's okay; it's a tesseract in there anyway. Too bad some of the loon-atics had to die, though!
Lux Lucre chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
This was great, it was fun being a character in your story! I loved the ending, great little trist!
Soonerdax chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Still laughing!

Thanks for how you immortalized Sooner.

That was some funny stuff.
Pip chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Being in the story, I must say...boy, I 've got some of the best lines! ;)

No, actually...this story has had me cracking up from the very beginning! I'd take print-outs to work, and everyone wanted to know just what the ruttin' heck I was laughing so hard at! "Hey, I got appeal!"..is actually on a shirt of mine. *L*

Not only does this story rock, but Sersi has written another continuing 'report' on a thread I started...and no matter what it is she is writing (even email!), she is hi-larious! Read all you can find of her stuff! Honest! You will never be disappointed.

BTW...the bottom thing here says "it's extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved."...well...there ain't none. :) 'Cept that I couldn't get her to use the title I thought fit it best. ;)

Love ya Sersi!
sphinx81 chapter 3 . 4/17/2003
Have you ever looked into writing for Mutant Enemy? because that was a kick-ass story hon! Seriously, it had it all, action, comedy, a bit lovin' ("If they got out of this alive, he'd be sure to remember this particular moment for the rest of his life" *snerk!*). And you captured the characters down to a tee. Especially liked the way Jayne admitted he wasn't good strategy, more of a shoot-'em-up type. Also like how protective was of Kaylee on his own, though he'd never admit it. Overall, an excellent story.