Reviews for The Legend of the Winged Saber
Pipsqueak05 chapter 8 . 10/19
Great chapter! I can't to learn the truth! (Laughs Evily)
Lady Sonamy chapter 8 . 10/18
Update soon, the suspense is driving me Nuts!
Sonicfan05 chapter 7 . 10/11
Great chap! I was wondering if you could update just a little bit the suspense is killing me!
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 7 . 10/11
Wow, this was surprising. I thought for sure Sonic was going to have a sword made for Amy, but I didn't imagine it'd really be her famous Pikko hammer. Can't wait to see her bust heads with that in this story.
AWESOMEROCKSTAR101 chapter 6 . 10/5
I'm so happy Sonic and Amy are okay, this was a good chapter, can't wait until the next one!
Sonicfan05 chapter 6 . 10/4
Yay! :-D Keep up the Awesome work! This is my second favorite story so far! :D
Yay! Another chapter! Can't wait for another I'll be waiting!
Ahhhh nooooo what happens next?! It's too good not to know...I'll be waiting eagerly!
Amazing first chapter! You got through a lot already, thank you for this!
yanin15 chapter 5 . 9/27
I think a little more description was missing in the part where Sonic taught Amy how to use the saber. Apart from that, I'm very curious to know all the mystery behind the death of Amy's mother. I can't wait, I really like this story.
Sonicfan05 chapter 5 . 9/26
YAYYY antnoter update I'm so happy! :)
yanin15 chapter 4 . 9/25
I like where this story goes, and I love the characterization that you give to Sonic and Amy. Continue soon :)
Kitkat chapter 4 . 9/21
This story is soo good! I've read many of these types of stories and you've done a good job making it more original than most of them! Character interactions are good and wooowww the mystery behind Amy's mother and Sonic is too exciting!
AWESOMEROCKSTAR101 chapter 4 . 9/20
Just found this story and I love it great 4 chapters can't wait until the rest!
sad Little demon chapter 4 . 9/20
I really like this story a lot right now I does remind me of another old fanfiction story but your is more better and told real well please update as soon as you can :)