Reviews for Big Hero Harry Potter-OneShot Collection
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 15 . 10/15/2019
Loved it I can’t wait to see what u write next! Patiently waiting
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 14 . 9/16/2019
Omg loved it! Can’t wait for the next update
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 13 . 9/9/2019
Omg I almost died when I got a notification. I loved it. I love have every one shot is different and it’s like I have multiple different stories. Can’t wait for more
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
At least Harry knows that he is not after Harry for his fame since they do not know him from before
hitomi-tama chapter 11 . 1/24/2019
Yay, you're back! Could we make this a Haru/Fred? Pretty please? I realize you've started with the Hamada's. Otherwise, Tadashi would be my second choice. Can't wait for the next one.
hitomi-tama chapter 10 . 11/17/2018
Yay! Another Fred chapter :). Can't wait for the next one
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 10 . 11/17/2018
First off, this was amazing and I hope this prompt is continued to see how their relationship progress on. I must say that shout out had me beaming I was very happy and surprised to see it. Once again I LOVE it and can't wait for more!
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 9 . 11/3/2018
that was so sweet and you could really tell that harry needed that, I can't wait for the next update!
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
I love this! I have always wanted to see this pairing
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 6 . 10/13/2018
funny and cute! love it
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 5 . 10/6/2018
Too Cute!
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Amazing chapter, if anybody can help him with his scars and having someone see more than the scar it's harry. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Solo16 chapter 3 . 9/24/2018
So heartbreaking but it was so good! Awesome Job on the one-shot stories, I love them XD Can't wait for more
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 3 . 9/22/2018
you made cry and I loved it. OMG I can't wait for the next chapter
Nine Tails chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Loved it. Harry is so mysterious and cool as 'Kitsune'. Love the crazy theories like him actually being a fox-turned human.

Hiro wanting to prove he's serious about dating Harry is so sweet? Harry totally deserves such a good boyfriend due to his sad past. And lol at the end with Baymax unknowingly pointing out how strong Hiro's attraction for Harry is.