Reviews for Amphitrite
Blue night fairy chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
This is a really great story and you have already put so much work into the story, that it would be a shame to have to end it here.

So I ask please, please come back to finish the story! (even if its a quick ending)
Light on the Horizon chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Great writing :-)
kucingmanyun chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
I am totally enthralled with this story, I totally engrossed with this conflict you creted, the way you tempt readers with original story and great way to tell it. And you decide to leave it on hiatus! Pleeeeease, continue to write this. And create much more story, I really love your works... It pained me, really, to see that this hasn't been updated since 4 years ago...
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Yaaayyyyy! Severus and Hermione finally kiss!

And I'm glad that Remus is there now too. Assuming that Severus and Hermione are both warned not to open the old school that it's Lucius that is being told to open it. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Nice hair club for men reference. lol So Greek hottie is intrigued and confused; Draco is coming to visit soon; Severus is with Hermione in her cabin; Lucius is smitten. Woo hoo! This is gearing up for some interesting times. ;)

And poor Ron. That sounds like something he'd have done, too.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I am seriously loving this post-Riddle Severus! And Lucius is a lot of fun too. :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I really liked this chapter from Lucius' POV and really love the dynamics you've set up here. Severus' relaxed demeanor to Hermione is welcome and interesting. Can't wait to get to the next chapter. :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oooohhhh, sexy Severus on the beach. Bring it! :-D
SeaChange79 chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
characters, plot, storyline, location...all AWESOME! it's a pity you seemingly gave up on this one, too. it's been four years since your last update. if you see this, please consider carrying on and completing this story. your creation deserves it, your readers deserve it, and you deserve it. good work!
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Omigosh, I luv this. I just can't get enough...please review soon!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Lovely chapter only one correction. It's Andropoulos, not Andropolous.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
This chapter was really nice, good job.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Well, Anatole is an extremely rare name for a Greek man (most greek men are named Yannis, Giorgos, Dimitris or Nikos), but you did a great job concerning his character. And it's true, Greek-Americans are much different and more traditional than Greeks. Are we going to see more of him? Some competition for Severus would be interesting...
Miravisu chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
*settles on the beach and keeps fingers crossed for an update!*
blue-wasabi24 chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
You need to update and you need to update NOW. This story is so amazing that I can't stress how amazing it is. I mean, the plot and characters are fantastic and amazingly written, the setting is even better, and ITS JUST PLAIN AWESOME.

Yeah, update soon or a riot of your ever waiting readers will be at your front door.

~The Pink Power Ranger