Reviews for Amphitrite
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 11 . 12/15/2005
how great is your story! amazing

i love the way you intertwine the greek culture with wizarding culture.
JoKK chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
Wow! After seeing a recommendation to this fic at WIKTT I thought I would take a quick look. Well read all 11 chapters in one day - I liked it that much. I hope you plan to continue the story. I am enjoying your use of dialogue and original characters. And while I wish there was more time spent with Hermione and Severus, I am really enjoying your Lucius. Your plot has a lot of depth and it is quite intriguing. I look forward to spending time in your world. Thanks - JoAnne
darkforces chapter 11 . 12/8/2005
very good, please continue soon!
Kiwi6498 chapter 11 . 11/5/2005
This stroy is awsome! I can't wait until you update! Please do it soon!
Kiwi6498 chapter 6 . 11/4/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! The ending where Hermione snuggled up to Snape, and the way they were sitting, I thought it was one of the sweetest things in the world! I love it so much!
severus-fan chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
I'm so very glad you've updated! I can't express my joy enough. No matter how many stories I read, I always go back to this one after awhile to reread it.

Please, please update soon. Seriously! Your last way was so long, and I don't know if I'll be able to last that long again. How long will Severus and Lucius be gone? What does Vulcan want with Severus? Are the gods going to let Lucius go after they heal him? They will heal him, right? Will Hermione and Lucius become friends at some point?

So many questions. Please, please update soon! I'm on my knees, begging you!
Silverbutterfly chapter 11 . 9/7/2005
I've been following this story for a while and i must say you have a very original plot going on, so, congratulations on a wonderful imagination and talent.

I'm only sad that you don't seem to update very often and that makes people lose their memory of what's happening in the story. I know real life can be a big bitch, but could you try at least 1 update each month?

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

Love, Carina
TaintedAngels chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Yay for update I love this story, and for a while I checked every day for updates. After a while I realized that my anxieties couldn't rush genius / But I'm very glad that I did check today

I hope that you can find time to give us another wonderful installment of this story soon
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
That was great. I haven't heard from this fic in forever and I just decided to look it up and here was a new chapter. Awsome. PAMS
victoria chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
Awesome!
Orenda1 chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
Hmm..interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder if they'll keep digging, even with the warning from the gods.
Cheyanne28 chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
story is very interesting. Hope that your problems are cleared up soon and you can soon continue again
Oya chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
Oh oh oh! This story is absolutely fantastic! I like the combination of muggles, wizards and gods!

I hope Lucius is fine, still the beauty right?

Can't wait to read the next update!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
Great story.

I don't know where you're going with this, but I want to find out.
MTC chapter 11 . 8/21/2005
Ooh... Hephaestus, eh? I wonder who Lucius will speak with... I'm loving this story, and I'm glad it hasn't been abandoned! Write more when you get the chance!
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »