Reviews for Amphitrite
00 chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
Please update. Good stories are rare.
TKoz chapter 10 . 2/10/2005
Please Please don't give up on this story! lol I'm begging you, I love all SS/HG romances, and yours is so cute, plus I like the Lucius/Dawn action..Anyways, PLEASE do not give up on this story! :)
severusfan chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
I love your story so much! Please update!
betweenthetwo chapter 10 . 2/6/2005

I want more Severus and Hermione!

Please! lol, great work so far, nice plot, nice openings etc.

I like what you've done so far, so keep going.

Lily chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
Hey, I really enjoyed reading your story thus far, however while thingking about it I found a hole in it that you may not have been aware of. In the beginning of the story Snape informs Hermione that the work sight is under a babel spell so that everyone can understand each other. However when Dawn yells at Lucius in French, neither Hermione nor Snape completely understand her which would mean that the spell wasn't working properly. Hope this helps. Keep up the good work!
Dark Lady Mara chapter 10 . 11/6/2004
Ek. :O This chapter was scary and heavy on the drama - just the way I like it, really. Can't wait to read more.
Thunder Bisous chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
I just wanted to say I'm loving it this far. And I am enjoying your use of french I'm going into my sixth year and I totally understand that need to use it.
brierhart chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
Yay for good stories. I really hope you continue this.
LindayBella chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
Oh my! This is really a good story! It keeps surprising me with each chapter! All the turns in the story are so creative, you just wonder what's going to happen next! I also LOVE Lucius Malfoy in this story! I FINALLY
baie-baie chapter 10 . 9/7/2004

You updated!

Good chappie!

Heulwen Haf chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
This is an excellent, intruging story. I absolutely love it. I hope we find out a lot more about Lilith, her story sounds so interesting. Esspecially as she seems to have been imprisoned in some way. Are werewolves supposed to be immortal then?

Please update soon.

Helen x
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
Thrilling! I do love this story. Your characterisations are all wonderful-I'm a particular sucker for your semi-reformed Lucius. I do hope he's all right. Waiting impatiently until next time.
Cow as White as Milk chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Please write more soon! This is one of my favorites!
Rein Elanor chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Well, you already know that I love your stroy, bu this chapter was really magnificent. I loved the excitement! Cool werewolf stuff, and lovely Severus/ Hermione interaction. (The holding hands thing? So cute!) Anyways, I don't begrudge you the teh long wait for the updates, because it's almost always worth it! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ezmerelda chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Oh dear, now we have ancient Greek Goddesses stirring the works!

I have to say that the delays in posting aren't so bad when one considers the high quality of each chapter, and the fact that each chapter is fairly long.

I dearly hope that you allow Lucius to live, and Severus, and Hermione...well, basically everyone. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Thanks for writing! ~"~