Reviews for Amphitrite
mysticpammy chapter 17 . 1/11/2008
Great post. Love the story, please post again soon. Thanks.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 17 . 1/11/2008
I'm so glad you've updated. This is wonderfully imaginative.
azulkan2 chapter 17 . 1/11/2008
LOL, 2 chapters so quickly after months...No wonder it's so cold where I am. Between you updating and me moving back to my home town hell has froze over. lol

Great chapters, looking forward to the next part.
KarenDetroit chapter 17 . 1/11/2008
You asked for reviews. Welcome back to the land of Imagination!

Thanks for continuing the tale, hope you can continue. I've been waiting such a long time!

The story is interesting, but a bit complicated to follow. I'm sure all the twists will come apart eventually...

Your turn!
Liveforthedream chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
interesting.
NaginiFay chapter 16 . 1/8/2008
This is very not rated T anymore. Please change your rating.
pstibbons chapter 16 . 1/8/2008
Great fic. Nice chapter. Looking forward to seeing some interaction between Hermione and Lilith.
pstibbons chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Nice idea, this god thing, which is odd to me since I am allergic to gods.

Fav lines:

“The myths always portray you as…such a…”

“A bitch?” Hera supplied.

“Yes…not quite the word I was thinking of, but it will do…” Hermione said, laughing nervously.

Hera’s eyes sparkled. “That side of me only comes out when I am very angry. Unfortunately, my husband seems to delight in pushing my buttons. Thus bitchy Hera is overrepresented.”
pstibbons chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
fav lines:

It wasn’t her fault. She hadn’t caused the earthquake. She wasn’t that chubby.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
opposites DID attract... Opposites did not last.

for such a marvellous quote!
pstibbons chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
Good to hear of Ron actually doing something useful. He's only good as can(n)on fodder, so it's gratifying to know that he served his only purpose.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
love the snark. Lucius is great.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
My fav lines:

If that boy ever tries to do anything even remotely resembling potion brewing I will personally step in and fire an unforgivable at him and the ass that agreed to it!”

What is the world coming to when I, Lucius Malfoy, am reduced to playing matchmaker?

Congratulations on creating a Lucius that I might have the slightest smidgen of respect for.
notwritten chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
Thank you for such a good chapter. Can we have more soon! Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
mysticpammy chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
Great post. Love the story, please post again soon. Thanks.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »