Reviews for Amphitrite
mysticpammy chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
Great post. Love the story, please post again soon. Thanks.
Herzogin der Nacht chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
well, its been about 6 months since your last installment. I, however, would still like to find out what happens. Even if you decide to completely discontinue this story, could you tell me a brief overview of what happens and the end?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks and still enjoying,

-Duchess
tired2momma chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
Please don't let this story die out! I love it. Still brilliant work! Glad to see you've resumed. It's a very interesting, intriguing plotline! Hope to see more.
Nea Syzitisi chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
Please don't let this story die out! I love it.
Redone chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
The story has grown quite a bit with all those gods and secret societies plotlines. I like it. Hopefully the next chapter will not be so long in coming :)
00 chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
Still reading and wandering by. More story please.
witherwings1972 chapter 15 . 10/8/2007
Hi. I am a first time reader and can't wait to see what will happen with this story.

Maria
walk.in.the.rain chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
really love this story. brilliant character development, very much enjoying the oc Lucius but really, who could resist him?

very much looking forward to reading more of this story as well as some of your others. thanks for the entertainment!
severus-fan chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
I'm so glad you've updated! I love this story very much, it's one of the ones I read and re-read. It's amazingly in-depth and I just love the character's and how they interact with each other.

I hope you get your master's degree, and congrats too! I hope you can regain a normal schedule for this story, and update regularily (or at least more often). :D

Yay! :)
Tina chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
I just found this story a few days ago, and it's great-makes me want to go to Greece! It's very compelling, and I hope at the very least you will be able to update more frequently before you begin grad school!
Rain of Joy chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
Wow, I am really enjoying this story. I absolutely love Greek myth, and you have done an excellent job of incorporating it into the story without sounding forced or unnatural. Great job! I can't wait until you update the next chapter so that I can find out what happens to Lucius and everyone else.
queenie chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
I just found this story yesterday.. and I am totally in love with it.. and I am muchly upset about it ending off like this. Talk about your cliffies.. but I am really enjoying this story and I really like what is happening..

Can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
Originally, I really liked this story. I liked how the war had ended and how Lucius and Severus had changed. It all seemed very realistic. Now, however, the plot line is getting a tad complex and weird. I am very confused... and I am losing interest. There does not seem to be much focus on Severus and Hermione. Rather the focus of the story seems to be Lucius Malfoy. I don't know. I really loved the first few chapters because of the beautiful imagery and the refreshing new idea. Now... now I am debating whether or not I wish to continue reading.
Zephyre chapter 15 . 6/28/2007
It's been too long since I have logged in so I can't remember my login details and am currently too tired and lazy to hunt for them. I am still reading and enjoying this story, it's always surprising to receive an email notification that your story has been updated. But it is always a good, interesting piece of escapism. I hope you get the opportunity to continue this story. All the best
clumzybeans chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
please update soon. Also can you email me back and explain why they are after teh potion. I am so freaking confused. Please help me understand some of it. And they better not get the informaiton out of Malfoy. Please let him give nothing away.
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »