Reviews for The TFCU Transfomers Story
T8E.CR34TOR chapter 5 . 9/20
This pretty much proves that all villains have issues, even sometimes heroes too. But good work trying more, and thanks for the spacing on paragraph thing, that was easy to keep track of a little.
T8E.CR34TOR chapter 4 . 9/15
• Megatronus, or later Megatron…has feelings like that? Never thought of that before.
• Optimus seems to be the Captain America of the team.
• Oh yeah…those bad guys are much like the Black Order.

And it’s okay. As you keep going, working on story writing becomes just a little easier.
kira444 chapter 4 . 9/13
I'm liking the story, but you should separate speaking lines from the paragraphs. It makes it a bit hard to read when everything's stuck together in large blocks of text.
T8E.CR34TOR chapter 3 . 9/11
Unicron’s very own Black Order. Let’s see if the Primes will work together against those hardcore bots.

Also, typical for a bad guy in a story to become a copycat. Unicron, you’re going down!
T8E.CR34TOR chapter 2 . 9/10
If that whole arsenal was ever a set of legos then I’d wanna buy them. :)

Anyway, don’t worry. Yeah when it comes to making a story it can always be tough to finish a chapter or get to the main point of things but you’re doing alright and now we’ll see if maybe more characters will be showing up.
T8E.CR34TOR chapter 1 . 9/9
A new kind of Transformers story with a hint of the Marvel universe. And I know that you know that with your own creativity, this story will catch the eyes of others.

Also…(gasping)…Unicron. That’s one name that’s hard to forget. So I have only one guess on who the Thanos to this story will be.
kira444 chapter 1 . 9/9
I'm interested in seeing what comes next. You seem to have a good grasp of blending both universes together.