Reviews for The Twin Clovers
groverthegoat chapter 1 . 1/5
character of Maya is useless. i hate OCs especially when authors give them bullshit powers
Boomatrix77 chapter 4 . 1/7/2021
SO AWESOME DUDE!, PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS STORY!
When the witch forrest arc comes, Can Maya have her white form to battle asta when the queen of witches controls him to kill everyone?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
is this asta x mereleona or not?
muzjun no kishi chapter 4 . 8/15/2020
please update its bin almost two years sense you started this book and you only have four chapters so please update
Joel Molina chapter 4 . 5/4/2020
Ya no va a ver actualización de la historia me gustó bastante y sería malo que estuviera olvidada y estoy seguro que muchos también piensan lo mismo
hulkisthebest493 chapter 4 . 4/29/2020
you really need to update
hulkisthebest493 chapter 2 . 4/29/2020
Will asta date Maya? Because that would be pretty confusing to me because he has the book of a demon and she has the a book of a angel?
WolfAndBookLover chapter 4 . 11/13/2019
More please, when you get the chance
WowohWow0 chapter 3 . 7/8/2019
To be honest I see Maya being in Blue Rose more than Black Bulls
WowohWow0 chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
With Anti Magic I was expecting the broom to explode and the flower wither very dramatically
fleetfox791 chapter 4 . 4/14/2019
This is a really good fic... like I’m excited to see what will happen next! I just caught up with the manga and it’s nice to find a legitimate fiction that I could sit and read. I hope you continue this story... it’s rather phenomenal!

Good job so far
MidnightFalc0n1 chapter 4 . 3/4/2019
Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
keeperofmagick chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
I found something that might work

Well I'm fairy tail the demons uses curses, they aren't magic, so basically asta should be able to use curses, and get even with the white Maya

Please try this idea

No one has done it yet so give it a try
NullSilver2005 chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
Love it can't wait for more
wildtrance chapter 4 . 12/8/2018
Hugs for Noelle, she needs them.