Reviews for Finny's NEW Best Friend
Untaintedchild chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
XD That is SO funny! I love Finnymins!
AddictedToEwan chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
That was *such* the best fanfic ever.

"Why don't you ever call me Gennymins?" Gene pleaded.

and

"No offense there, Gene, but you're not my baby."

Gene stopped in his tracks, while Finny kept walking, tickling the kitten. "I'm not?"

Ahh, man, I love it. *huge grin*
rune chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
lol ah i needed that. just finished reading the actualy book and that was a super does of happiness that is bout to cure me and get me an f in english when i answer all the quiz questions wrong ah but it was good _ thank you!
GeneImperfect chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Oh, please update! And make it slashy! *evil grin* Although I think Finny was way OOC. I mean , he'd never care if "people would talk." He wore a bright pink shirt for cryin' out loud! But please continue anyway. _
Lillia E chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
lmao. that was hilarious. mind you that both characters were severely ooc, but it was so funny.
death-resurrected chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
... ... interesting... Finny is so...gushy...and he murdered a poor little animal. Even though this is humor, I think it kind of makes fun of the relationship between Finny and Gene in A Separate Peace, almost kind of satirical.
Nez chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
LOL! This is hysterical. _ I love! The best part- "Hey, Brinker, whatever happened to Gene?" "Oh, that guy that we stopped noticing? He died, I think." "Oh, yeah." Heeheehee! Very nice.
Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I've read the book. It was great! I don't think you got much of Finny's personality. He's not sweet enough to be nice to a kitten. He's more aggressive and into sports.

Anyway, that was a good story! Gene is more or less like himself in it.
Kimi chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
YAI!
Brink chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Please continue. This is really good. I just got finished reading "A Separate Peace" in English class, so I decided to check it out here. I'm writing a fic for it, but it isn't up yet, but please look for it, and r/r when you find it.
Spike0313 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
[cracks up] that made no sense whatsoever! lol

do go one though..if this isnt a one shot thing . which i dont think it is...miao?