Reviews for Something in Red
ShaggyDiz chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i'm glad you're dead, your stories sucked!
kyle chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
that was a nice story, i would have liked it better if it had there honnymoon but i still liked it, thanks for posting it
Serena Bluemoon chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Awn, loved it! Really.

And, uh, I was wondering... Can I translate it to portuguese? I swear I'll give you all the credits and stuff.

Thanks anyways.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was impressive, to say the least. First of all, a plot line that isn't excessive. It's simple, it's sweet, and it takes place over a rather extensive timeline.

Time sure does change people, and Gohan and Videl are no exception. Videl's understanding of Gohan's urge to finish his work before anything else was exceptional, and tying in the beginning with the end was a wonderful idea.

All in all, probably one of the best DBZ stories on the site. It wasn't riddled with mistakes (I don't think there were more than one or two minor mistakes), and the characters were in character! So I'm rather impressed!

Thanks for a great read!
Videl161 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Videl is a little flirt! This makes me want to get married! Your really a great author! I loved this story!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I liked this a lot, though I was a bit disappointed that you didn't write more about what happened after the wedding - especially the red underwear stuff. I wanted to read how Gohan reacted on that one. :-)

Well, apart from that, I really liked this fic, it was nice.
NOIP chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
So touching ;-)
kathy chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That was really cute i absolutely love GhV fics and this one was good 2.

LUVkathy
dani chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
this was really good. you should do more things like this. it was really fun to read
Astro Latte chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I love your work, Candyland.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Once again, that was good! soo good i just love readin ur stories!
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I love this song and the snapshots and the Gohan and everything!
Very nicely done and believe me, this ain't risque.
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
aaw! i love a good mushy romantic story! o hehe...Gohan and Videl are such a cute couple...congrats! yet another job well done! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
kawaii... i thought hercules was a bit OOC, though. all in all in was a good fic.
Samara8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Yay... nice. Dude, you really should write a lemon.