Reviews for Solidarity
bjq chapter 5 . 4h
omg fabulous
Really good chapter. I think Johnny dealt with his anger the best that he could right now and I liked his conversation with Elizabeth, it helped him with a different perspective, particularly when Nicole backed away from him. Liz/Jase and Jase/Piph as always are gold. Have a great vacation.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 9/18
Awesome chapter 5, I loved it.

Dani
kikimoo chapter 4 . 9/18
That’s terrible, poor Nicole. Sonny and Carly are two peas in a pod. Thanks
starhine chapter 5 . 9/18
I like that Elizabeth was able to help Johnny. I hate to see what happens at the rave. Those things are never good.
arcoiris0502 chapter 5 . 9/18
That was so difficult for Johnny and I wasn't feeling Nicole until Elizabeth found Johnny. It was great that Elizabeth was there for him but sad that Johnny immediately knew why Elizabeth understood Nicole and she explained what was going on with Nicole. Johnny is going to be a great father. Francis must be torn among his friend and sister. I always like when Epiphany is in a chapter. They're too funny together and Elizabeth just fits in with Jason and Epiphany.
trini12180 chapter 5 . 9/18
Thanks for the update if Liz goes to the rave I think Lucky will show up and try to deal with Liz. My heart went out to Nicole when she told Johnny about her rape and I can't wait for her and Liz to be friends.
notenoughlove chapter 5 . 9/18
Another great chapter. I hope you have fun and post soon.
lrobinson01 chapter 5 . 9/18
Poor Johnny
Vrgogrl22 chapter 5 . 9/18
I really like it! This is a very promising story as always! Keep it up!
kcke2pen chapter 5 . 9/18
That scene with Johnny and Nicole was fantastic! JO needed to hear what Liz was telling him. I can see where FC is coming from and I hope he can be friends with Liz as well. They seem to be developing a cabal of true friends with Epiphany, Johnny, Liz, Jason, Francis, Nicole. I am getting the feeling they are going to need it with Sonny going off the deep end and Emily being such a fairweather friend. Even Nikolas is a bit shallow so far. I can hardly wait to have Lucky turn up and somebody else sees this "dead man" walking around. Raves are not a good thing; bad things always seem to happen there. Love this story!
ilovedana53 chapter 5 . 9/18
Enjoying this story
lrobinson01 chapter 4 . 9/18
Great update
bjq chapter 4 . 9/18
FABULOUSLY SPECTACULAR
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 9/17
Awesome chapter 4, I loved it.

Dani