Reviews for Dynasty
malith13 chapter 2 . 9/13
Omg yes I like. More please.
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 9/12
Oh yes love it
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 9/12
A great start. Would like to read more. Have no clue for Harry's pairing. I never watched the show. A threesome would be cool.
Kilare T'suna chapter 2 . 9/12
Her emotions are believable. I like it
Creatively Inept chapter 1 . 9/11
I say this overly used line in absolute honesty: I didn't know I needed this until now. The app didn't save it as a favourite properly so I had to fine it as soon as I got home from work.
Update soon can’t wait to see where you go with this story please
malith13 chapter 1 . 9/10
Argh...need more...dramatic faint. Omg this was good right from the go. The one exception. I'm not sure if it was if I who was melted wax man and that he raised a gun. If it was and if I read that correct. In canon odo never uses gun. That being said yay for being able to differ in fanfic. I'm just not sure of your intent so thought I'd offer. Other than that it was bloody amazing. Keep up the great writing.
Kilare T'suna chapter 1 . 9/10
This is interesting. I'll keep a eye on it

Your, soon to be reader
Kilare T'suna
Interesting.
Mainsail chapter 1 . 9/10
Interesting stuff! Can't wait to see more. Also, if you don't have a pairing in mind, I'd say there's no reason to force one in. This story looks compelling enough as it is!
LuckyLuca chapter 1 . 9/10
Cool. I like the hints of things to come. Looking forward to reading the journey.
Kailia Kerovia Oliver chapter 1 . 9/10
Love it so far. Can I suggest Harriet/Worf for her pairing? Can’t wait to read more
Oh please write more this was great