Reviews for I'll Keep You Safe
Mercurystarr chapter 1 . 9/28
Lance to the rescue..let's sigh...
Esa chapter 1 . 9/17
thanks for watering my Plance
CocoInBlue chapter 1 . 9/13
Yasssss this is amazing and realistic most of the other story’s are not realistic but this one is. You are an amazing writer please right more plance stuff
KatieGunderson chapter 1 . 9/10
Yes! More beautiful plance for our garden!
Glove23 chapter 1 . 9/11
U WERE RIGHT

BAMF LANCE

I LOVE MY BOY! PROUD OF MY BOY!

that was Intense they should be more careful ;)

dkdhaldhakhsjshdsh i love it
Fandomcraz chapter 1 . 9/10
This story is sooooo good, I absolutely love it. The story I think can expand, you should continue it if you have anymore ideas for it :D
emilyhendrick chapter 1 . 9/10
ahhhhh i love this so much! your writing is so good!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/10
Nothing is scarier than having a loved one go unresponsive on you-you have my empathy, Lance. You did well in the face of terror and helplessness-you pushed past the those feelings and did what needed to be done. Good job!

I imagine after the situation is resolved they had nice cuddles and space hot chocolate.
HetaRosFangirl chapter 1 . 9/10
WE DO LOVE OUR PLANTS HERE, YES!
And that is some mighty fine RainForest you got here, too! You built up a very stressful and lethal situation, and that just made their interactions and assurances even better. I love the things you do with this ship! hat ending leaves it open, sure, but at least now everyone is okay, and they have hope that they can get out of that storm. I love that type of ending. For the millionth time, thank you for writing an awesome story!

As Always,

Happy Writing~
BDemon1995 chapter 1 . 9/10
While I’m a Kidge fan this was really cute!
sdkop21 chapter 1 . 9/10
Omg! This story has so much potential! Can't wait to read more! Keep at it!