Reviews for Good bye
AnnaFour chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
yeah! fluffiness!
Kirume chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
XD he he he! of course she already tells him that ! but basing everything on the anime is always more fun ne? XP ANYWAYS anna was very in character! she rarely is..O.O
HE HE HE ..erm im a bit hyper right now..dont mind me..please..OxO
-keiko
KiraHatesDresses chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Kawaii! _

Sounds really un-OOC for Anna! She cares for Yoh! *aww*

Write more Anna/Yoh soon!
bleh chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Not bad, but could be a bit longer. \

Btw, it's Ren, not Len, and "Watashi wa... aishitteru" means "I'm I love you" roughly.
Hikaru-009 chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Yay,really nice fic!YohxAnna is my in SK!

They look so cute together!
Shadow.Holic chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Well...that wasn't too bad...but...

(Anna can read minds...you know...so she doesn't have to guess what Yoh thinks...)
E. Feather chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
hahaha...kawaii no fic! i like the way u portay anna...it's so like her! hehe...man, i hope those 2 get a happy ending
unpredictable.l chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Aw, Yoh better write Anna or I will be very, very, mad!(Don't worry, I know he will.) Anyways if you want to write more of this story, you could write Yoh's P.O.V during that , I thought it was such a nice story, and I like to sing J-pop.
Kitsune Kannazaki chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Yay! This is great- I like. This is that scene from the episode where Hao first appears, right? *cocks head over to the side* Keep up the good work yap yap! BTW, it doesn't matter if you like spelling Horo's little sister's name "Pilika", but it says in the manga that it's spelled Pilica... Just thought you might want to know -

Kitsune
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
That was incredibly sweet. _ ano, I think the japanese at the end is a bit wrong. But no worries ok? I understand nonetheless.
Bratty chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
*giggles* so CUTE!

_ I like your stories.

- Bratty
Vienely chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
alright, I'm the first reviewer here! ;D

awwtoo short XI but at least you make it as the original not over OOC-ness _

I like yer writings _ better keep it on, pal ;)