Reviews for Of Caged Bats and Birds
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 9/14
Oooh, girl! I'm excited to see this play out! I hope everything turns out okay!

-HBWD
Bunny.W.K chapter 2 . 9/13
Well, this was a delightful read, amusing in so many ways.
Especially with how quickly Kagome found herself in trouble, as well as attract others attention. And with how the chapter ends, I can only wonder how the next one is going to play out.
This has all the makings of a great storyline or even short story. Either way would really work. It all depends on where you want to go with this. Whichever way you go, whatever you have planned, I know I'm highly looking forward to reading it!
Keep up the great work, I can't wait until the next update!

- BunnyWK
Prince2527 chapter 2 . 9/13
Interesting so far! Want to read lots more!
shie0917 chapter 2 . 9/12
Yay! Another chapter! Thank you!
She’s gonna kick some butt once she gets the chance and Damien will definitely like seeing her in action~ can’t wait to read it~
luce.spinoza95 chapter 2 . 9/12
Oh kami esto se esta poniendo bueno! Actualiza ! Muero x saber como se resuelve el conflicto!
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 9/12
Really see how Damian reacts if Kagome takes some of the bad guys down. Please update soon
ChrysCat chapter 2 . 9/12
I love it! Can’t wait to see what happens next ️
The Blue Insanity 8500 chapter 2 . 9/12
Looking forward to more!;) Thanks for updating! Damien already interested... I look forward to seeing this chase lol.
Deadpool-girl chapter 2 . 9/12
Definitely make it a multi-chalter story! I love it so much and can't wait to read more.
Silvervixen23 chapter 2 . 9/12
Ok interesting. Kidnapped again I see. Let the Wayne's trail them and then when they are about to rescue them let them see kagome kick serious butt where Damian is even more in love
Diane chapter 2 . 9/12
Like this and can hardly wait for more. 1 slight correction, hoarding should be herding.
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 9/12
awesome I am enjoying this I hope you will continue to continue it. : ) looking forward to seeing what happens next.
luce.spinoza95 chapter 1 . 9/11
Oh kagome... siempre metiendose en lios con chicos desde tiempos inmemoriales jajajajaja continua pronto
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 9/11
I like this beginning. I hope you will continue this one. : )