Reviews for Destiny
HanaHeart chapter 4 . 7/25
I know it's been ages since this fic was updated but i do hope that you are still intending to continue it. thank you
Kimbrly chapter 4 . 1/26
I so hope you continue this story. It is so good!
Kris chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This is still such a good read for me after all these years... I was wondering if you will ever update it again? Or if you had posted the rest of this story somewhere else? I want mooooooooore :(
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
this story is great..cant believe you didn't finish it
XIII13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
this is the best story I've ever read.. I love it so much.. why do you stop updating it? please continue, though it's already too long since 2005..
gginsc chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Are you still there? Please update. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Hello! I know you won't finish this story but you can't end it like that, it's just to sad!

MeLaNY8 chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
It has been way too long...are you even still alive? LOL I'm sorry really bad joke...I know! didn't mean it. I'm just a little mad, amazing story I can't stand to see it unfinished, continue soon please, I beg you!
Just Lee chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Okay...I almost crying when I read this part...What d hell with Aragorn? My...poor Legolas...His heart broke again for a second times...That's because of the simple man's pride...? Oh, gez...Aragorn...
timme chapter 1 . 2/23/2009
that's a little odd. i'm glad to see a sequal, by the way. but with so much at stake, the one ring, entire middle earth, so many lives, they are burying one of their greatest powers and assets because of aragorn's self-doubts? who cares! tell him to get over himself and not let his doubt be greater than his love for legolas. easier said than done yes, but why must legolas always take a back seat to aragorn's journey. if anything, this isn't about him, it's about the quest.t
collector652 chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Hi there! Are you still continuing the story?

I hope so!

Please Update soon.
Katanagirl16 chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
this can't be the end NO ! Please keep going!
aria chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
wheres the rest? i want to know what happens between aragorn and legolas!
MayuBlack chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
are you going to update? *pout*
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
hmm interesting but sad chapter

why did you make legolas and agragon do that?~~!

why i ask you why!

please update soon!

please may they make up and come together again before legoals fades!